PDA

View Full Version : Damn A/C Defrost Heat Problem.

icegrill
10-24-2003, 10:21 PM
Just got cold enough to where I need to defrost in the morning, anyway I've always like the auto a/c in defrost mode. So my problem is that the a/c dosen't come on automatically and when I turn it on manually you can hear in turn and on and the fans come and it works fine, but the fucking light doesn' t light up. The only time the light lights up is when you turn the fan on in any setting besides defrost mode. I went through my 03' helms and tried to run the diagnostic test but the a/c light doesn't even come on for that. WTF!!!! I hate having to take it to the dealer in fear of them wrecking somthing else. Goddamnit:mad: :mad: :mad:

seattlecivic
10-25-2003, 07:32 AM
I am having the same problem. My light used to come on automatically when I used the defrost... but now it doesn't. I didn't mess with anything. I have used it normally. I want that bad boy to come on again. I guess the auto feature on my car isn't working. I have to manually turn it on and the light comes on. How wack is that?

ATRIOT
10-25-2003, 08:07 AM
Isnt there a button combo trick?
http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=255&highlight=turning+of+a%2Fc
Try that out.