PDA

View Full Version : another ep gone...

J-SpEc Ep3
10-25-2003, 12:31 PM
i was cruisin down camino tassajara down in san ramon, ca and a f-in deer pops out. i swerve to right lane to avoid the deer counter back to the left lane and lost control of the car. i ended up hitting a wooden street sign and totaling my passenger side through a tree. im so dissapointed =O( my precious ep3 is gone. it happened only 3 blocks away from my house too !!!! i ended up getting a couple cuts and bruises but walked out of the accident ok. except the fact that my pride and joy has left me. now i have to go through all this shit like expensive insurrance, looking for a new car (maybe a e36 bimmer) and i jus bought a hks hi power exhaust and eibach lowering springs so i guess thats for sale now too. (eibach is opened but brand new, never installed. and the hi power is brand new never installed or anything) but my baby is gone now =O(

bobdobbs
10-25-2003, 12:35 PM
Damn, sorry to hear, dude. F-ing deer. Stupid giant rats.

Why not get a new EP3? Your insurance will take care of you.

idrive
10-25-2003, 12:36 PM
damn... sorry to hear that bro... but you'll be just as happy if not happier with an e36 m3... those things are nice machines to play with...

on another note... if youre willing to sell the hks cheap..:angel: i'd gladly take that off your hands asap :D let me know

02SilverSiHB
10-25-2003, 12:55 PM
ouch, that sucks :(

chubbychu
10-25-2003, 01:13 PM
how much are you selling the eibach for?

Brettnyt
10-25-2003, 01:25 PM
Sorry to hear about that.... How much for the HKS?

NuG
10-25-2003, 01:26 PM
damn that sucks man. sorry to hear, but you should've hit the deer! I think you might be at fault for the accident since you didnt hit the deer. but good luck, hope you find a nice bimmer. come visit www.bimmerforums.com

IceD out N CALI
10-25-2003, 01:59 PM
you're lucky to have your health

civic si hb
10-25-2003, 02:10 PM
J SPEC, you've been pm'd. thanks:)

Zero Three Si
10-25-2003, 03:27 PM
another one bites the dust...

And another and another one and another one bites the dust.

I'm sure the B series owners are happy though...they now have an engine swap avaiable.

03hatch
10-25-2003, 03:50 PM
damn that suck...should of hit the damn deer. if you hit a deer wont your insurance take care of it?

Zero Three Si
10-25-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by 03hatch
damn that suck...should of hit the damn deer. if you hit a deer wont your insurance take care of it?

I was thinking the same thing.

bobdobbs
10-25-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by 03hatch
damn that suck...should of hit the damn deer.
Plus that deer wouldn't be able to reproduce. One less deer. Kill the deer. Die Bambi, die!

Brettnyt
10-25-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by bobdobbs
Plus that deer wouldn't be able to reproduce. One less deer. Kill the deer. Die Bambi, die!

I watched a friend of mine chase 2 deer up a STEEP grassy hill in his trailblazer the other night.... He just floored it towards them, vered off the road and chased them into the woods... I couldnt help but laugh my ass off... :)

Peking
10-25-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by bobdobbs
Damn, sorry to hear, dude. F-ing deer. Stupid giant rats.

Why not get a new EP3? Your insurance will take care of you.

Sorry to hear that, and it's not the animals fault. No one is to blame, those kind of accidents happen everday. Good luck with getting things works out.

IknowApirate
10-25-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Peking
Sorry to hear that, and it's not the animals fault. No one is to blame, those kind of accidents happen everday. Good luck with getting things works out.

Wow, talk about optimism. I'm almost jealous of your positive attitude... almost.

J-SpEc Ep3
10-25-2003, 08:47 PM
thanx for all the sympathy guys but my fuxin wallet is stick im my car !!! the passenger seat sort of caved in the middle console ( that slit to put crap next to the cup holder) and i cant get my damn wallet out ! so imma go check the car out tomorrow to see whats gonna happen. but yah im be handlin the sales of the hks hi power and eibach pro kit when im done with all this non sence

Tekdemon
10-26-2003, 04:53 AM
heh when my EP kicked the bucket all my stuff in all the cubby holes and the door slots and everything went flying from the impact....they were ALL over the freaking car =(

I think everybody should be more careful...I mean the EP's a hella safe car(very safe), but the frequency of these accidents is really suck.

And of course I now drive a Camry. Definitely miss the Si...the Camry's not really a very sporty car though lol.

So yeah turns out my insurance didn't go up after the accident(although that's probably because it wasn't my fault) and actually since I swapped my car over to my college zip code as garaging code(dammit I should have done this before), I'm actually paying about $1000 less a year now.

I dunno if hitting the deer would have been any better insurance wise...because you're not really supposed to ram into deer either you know? But yeah, in the future just floor the brakes and hit the deer if you can't stop in time...one of the major reasons people get killed in car accidents is from avoiding animals! Some people try to avoid a deer and end up with a metal pole jamming through their heads...not cool. Not cool to total your car either, and I know this from personal experience, but better to have your car crumple up front from hitting some deer than to have your car go flip over a cliff and explode.