PDA

View Full Version : Used EP

rick77f
10-25-2003, 02:16 PM
Has anyone here bought a used EP from Carmax in LA? If you bought a white one that only came with one key, I have the other one.

Brettnyt
10-25-2003, 02:24 PM
LOL... scary thought....

chubbychu
10-25-2003, 03:03 PM
story time: my friend bought a blue Eg hatch with buddy club kit and rims and Ls swap and nitrous and the whole shebang for 4 thousand bucks. And it was indeed, too good to be true. the owner that sold him the car said that he lost his other key. anyways, my friend woke up to find his car gone. and it was found 3 hours away from home all stripped out and everything. DOH. the guy comes the him the next day and was like "dur, i found the key" lol. WE ALL KNOW it was the guy that stole it, but there is no proof. DOH!

so in a way im saying...thanks for not stealing back your car =o)

Zero Three Si
10-25-2003, 03:21 PM
Crazy story....could happen very easily.

Brettnyt
10-25-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by plainol2k2si
story time: my friend bought a blue Eg hatch with buddy club kit and rims and Ls swap and nitrous and the whole shebang for 4 thousand bucks. And it was indeed, too good to be true. the owner that sold him the car said that he lost his other key. anyways, my friend woke up to find his car gone. and it was found 3 hours away from home all stripped out and everything. DOH. the guy comes the him the next day and was like "dur, i found the key" lol. WE ALL KNOW it was the guy that stole it, but there is no proof. DOH!

so in a way im saying...thanks for not stealing back your car =o)

Damn! That sucks!