PDA

View Full Version : CRACKED oil pan bad.

TriniTurismo
10-25-2003, 05:46 PM
OK, here is the story, i am trading my rims for another set of wheels right, i have 18's and i am trading for 17's cause of the ride difference and my drop is a 2"drop which kinda sucks, so anyways, i took of my rims to put on some steels and tomorrow i will put the new ones on so i save time cause i already have the 18's off, so after putting on the stocks, decide to go for a ride to see how much better it feels to have a lose wheel, of course as i am cing back doing 60mph, o what do u know a Fing sewer drain is sticking out of the ground pretty good, opps to late to stop cause i can't even see that freaking thing, till u cross, anyways i hit the brakes and said sh*t time to bus a left and go home, so when i got home i jumped out and looked oil pan area, o what do u know a river of love starting out all over the place like i shot it with a gun, and i backed it in to my lawn so the home owners doh see that and let ir leak on teh grass, cleaned up the oil pool and started to stand still and wounder why do i have the bad luck when i am trying to drive nice but when i drive like a nut nothing goes wrong but when i drive safe everything goes wrong, i think only me. :mad:
o well so how much u think i am looking at huh guys, gimme a guess cause monday i got to order one from honda. or i can take TRINISPEEDS one and tell him, ahh I Think Someone Stole UR Oil Pan Man, TEE hEEE, IT must be the same ones whoe took ur badge and antanna, TE HE, JKJKJKJK, NAH but how much u all think it will cost, my friend Chris laugh when i asked how much, he said around 2 hundred and soemthing dollars.

Peking
10-25-2003, 05:48 PM
Whoa man that sucks, geez :( Don't worry to much, stuff like that happens to everone. Call your dealer and ask them how much that part will be. I don't think anyone has made us an aftermarket one.

andy
10-25-2003, 05:54 PM
Don't know where you live, but you might want to contact your local
city gov't to see about reimbursing you. A friend of mine got a flat
tire going through a construction zone, so he called the local gov't
and they reimbursed him for the cost.

TriniTurismo
10-25-2003, 05:57 PM
Trust me i alread tried that, they city will tell me to contact a contractor in charge of teh zoning and get them to fix the cost, but i am still going to do that, Sunrise, Florida is where i am located.

TezGari
10-25-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by TriniTurismo
Trust me i alread tried that, they city will tell me to contact a contractor in charge of teh zoning and get them to fix the cost, but i am still going to do that, Sunrise, Florida is where i am located.

Sunrise.....:p
Slow Old people and car accidents @ 35mph!!
Sunrise.....:p

oldschoolimport
10-25-2003, 10:02 PM
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=Civic&catcgry2=2003&catcgry3=3DR+SI&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=CYLINDER+BLOCK-OIL+PAN
number 006 is your part, suggested 151.37, theirs 113.52:D

TriniTurismo
10-25-2003, 11:15 PM
thanks oldschoolhonda, that really helps alot, well since HONDA modified my ride u think they should be the ones to replace it for me, cause they dropped teh car like that, well the rick case dealership did that for a show car to sell, so i think they should fix it right? thanks for the site doh, its a big help

ep pilot
10-25-2003, 11:53 PM
Don