PDA

View Full Version : jrsc where is it?

one2chi
10-26-2003, 11:01 PM
it doesnt say a word about one for the 02+ si on their site...any guesses on how much it will be and when i can lay my hands on one? im sorry if this has been covered, its late and my searchign abilities are mediocre at best.

andy
10-26-2003, 11:22 PM
In another thread, a guy said it would be two weeks. I think he
posted last mon/tues. It's somewhere on here, when your search
capabilities get back up to par you'll find it. ;)

Lucid Moments
10-27-2003, 06:24 AM
They havn't posted a price for the SC for the EP yet. But guessing from the prices for the DC5 it should be about $3k

!@#$%
10-27-2003, 08:49 AM
jackson racing is proud of their products.

expect more like 4000-4500. that cost will have to cover the hondata flash as well.

BlackNRedSi
10-27-2003, 08:55 AM
yeah that was me, i posted that, i called jr last week...that is the info i got from them. if u want up to date info on the product, give them a call. not sure if they are going to give alot of info (i didnt get too much outa them) but thats what they are saying

Peking
10-27-2003, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by !@#$%
jackson racing is proud of their products.
expect more like 4000-4500. that cost will have to cover the hondata flash as well.

I remember reading that the first option for their super charger won't include the Hondata flash. That it will be available with their upgrade version, which might include new fuel injectors (make you pay more). That was a while ago though, from what some have seen this is how they have done it with other cars.

1abSi
10-27-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Peking
I remember reading that the first option for their super charger won't include the Hondata flash. That it will be available with their upgrade version, which might include new fuel injectors (make you pay more). That was a while ago though, from what some have seen this is how they have done it with other cars. yeah you are correct on that...the first you speak of is called the street version and the other is the race version...both with same amount of boost....out of curiosity....does everyone know that there is a BOOST FORUM at the top of the page???? cause this same thing was posted there over the weekend......

Peking
10-28-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by 1abSi
yeah you are correct on that...the first you speak of is called the street version and the other is the race version...both with same amount of boost....out of curiosity....does everyone know that there is a BOOST FORUM at the top of the page???? cause this same thing was posted there over the weekend......

LOL :D I knew it was there.

STP03BlueSI
10-28-2003, 11:18 AM
Damn thats pricy for a SC.