PDA

View Full Version : Wheelmax Sucks!!!!!

labelhunter
10-27-2003, 08:18 AM
Well i have heard from alot of people how Wheelmax sucks, but i went with them anyway. They had a great price i just couldnt beat. I ordered my rims and tires on Oct. 4. They called me Oct. 14 to tell me that they didnt have the tires i ordered at the warehouse where the wheels were being shipped. So i said ok fine send me the tires from the other warehouse and send me the rims, refund me my 40 dollars for mounting and balancing. Ill mount and balance them myself. So on Oct. 22 i receive my tires. Today is the 27th and still no rims. I called dismoring and they told me that they will be at my house on the 29th. This is almost a month later from the date i first called. Im basically paying interest on something i havnt even received yet. I pretty pissed. I will never recommend them to anyone. Its better to pay the extra 50 bucks someplace else and receive them one week later then to cheap out and have to wait a month. Its goin to start snowing here in NY soon so im goin to have to take them off anyways. Well thanks for listening guys i just had to vent.

SiR Medic
10-27-2003, 08:20 AM
Phukers...

Hey everybody... STOP ORDERING STUFF FROM WHEELMAX!

There has been altogether WAY too many horror stories about them. :rolleyes:

Brettnyt
10-27-2003, 09:31 AM
yeah dude, wheelmax sucks... I havent dealt with them, but I have heard nothing but negative feedback for them...

r3p00c
10-27-2003, 09:57 AM
wheelmax definitely sucks. i called them because they had a really good price listed on a set of wheels i wanted. i was on hold for about 15 minutes before someone even answered the phone. i asked the guy about the wheels i was interested in, and he said, 'sorry, those are sold out'. are you getting anymore in? 'no.' ok, could you recommend anything that is a similar style close to that price? 'no, not really.' ok, jackass! thanks for your help!

seriously though, they don't keep their site up to date, and their customer service sucks. wheelsnext.com also doesn't keep their site up to date... there were about 3 different sets of wheels i was interested in on their site and they didn't have any of them. what is with these places?

raiyo
10-27-2003, 07:54 PM
yup, wheelmax suck big time. dont deal with them. ALL OF YOU. I wanted two different rims from them. First time. I called, they said they are out, will get more soon, like in 3 weeks. I call 4 weeks later, they said it'll be in soon, like in 3 weeks. I was like WTF.... Second time, I want a different rim. They had it! I was shocked. Waited, waited, waited. Called them up and asked them whatsup with the rims. They said they dont have it in stock. will have some soon, like 3 weeks. I was like, give me my refund. End of story...

SeatownEP02
10-27-2003, 10:16 PM
dont let there prices lure you in... i ordered some rims off them and it was poorly balanced so i had to extra out of my wallet to rebalance em