PDA

View Full Version : red on a blue ep?

Robbies'03Si
10-27-2003, 01:59 PM
So i have a blue ep with black rims..... I was wondering what everyone thought of the idea of having the brake calipers painted red, along with red badges back and front,maybe even eventually red seats?(long way down the road)Maybe this wuld be too much red and jus wanted to see what yall thought

Civicvtec1ps
10-27-2003, 02:04 PM
i think red calipers looks good on any color of cars. but not sure about red seats though.. i think black /grey seats will be nice.

skooba
10-27-2003, 02:11 PM
Not a fan of it. I want to somehow change all the red interior to blue, but just havent gotten down to being motivated to actually do it. red/blue clashes too much IMO, but some like it.

shimmy_yaz
10-27-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by vbp si 03
Not a fan of it. I want to somehow change all the red interior to blue, but just havent gotten down to being motivated to actually do it. red/blue clashes too much IMO, but some like it.

exactly what he said

Zero Three Si
10-27-2003, 02:21 PM
I have a silver ep and I've always wanted the interior to be blue. I first got the idea from how the Focus SVT looks. My favorite color is blue so that plays a major factor. In the spring, I will be painting my calipers blue. Does it look like rice? To some...but who cares....they don't make my car payments.

stephen
10-27-2003, 02:51 PM
painting the calipers anything but black does nothing but draw attention to our undersized brake rotors.

S2KplusSI
11-04-2003, 06:08 PM
I think Red and Blue would look cool. I'm so fond of it, I'm doing it to my S2000. I painted it Monte Carlo Blue and have painted the calipers red and just bought red Corbeau Forza seats. I like the contrast and think it would work well since my engine bay has red accents. Go for what you like and enjoy!

Peking
11-04-2003, 09:02 PM
I wouldn't do it, but take some pics after your done. Mybe I might change my view :D