PDA

View Full Version : Knocking suggestions...

joneSi
10-29-2003, 02:34 PM
DOH! After getting the service bulletin done to my car, it still makes the stupid knocking noise on the passenger side front of the car. Does anybody have any kind of solution to this, or even better know what the cause is?? I'm lowered on an Eibach prokit so I'm not slammed, and don't say its cause its lowered. Just gimme some ideas. I'm pulling my hair out over this. Grrrrrrrrr.

Thanks,
joneSi

EP33
11-09-2003, 10:18 AM
I have taken that fackin passenger side strut off some many times trying to do different sheet to fix that damn fackin noise. It pisses me the fack off. I go pulling into a parking space, and all I hear is this gremlin shaving metal or some sheet coming from the front right side of my damn car. I am lowered on Eibach Sportlines.

As soon as I find a fix I'll post the fack out of it. I think I'll try replacing the platic POS bushing that sits on the top of the strut and see what happens. . . . . .

rs_1101
11-09-2003, 11:31 PM
man i feel that sooo much right now "thunk"

chubbychu
11-10-2003, 05:27 PM
dittoo GOSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

DoMahMeGok
11-10-2003, 06:11 PM
I don't know if you guys tried this yet but, go to home depot or whatever and wrap the spring with some rubber hose or something similiar to keep the coils from hitting themselves. Or take the ones off your stock spring and put it on your new spring. See if that works