PDA

View Full Version : what wrong with my Greddy?

RacingCivicSi02
10-30-2003, 04:24 PM
A couple of months ago. i went down his steep ass driveway. with my greddy exhaust on. when i went down i kinda got stuck on the driveway because of my midpipe. Now my Greddy Evo Midpipe looks all beat up and looks flaten. Now its touching the metal bars under the car. I don't know why it so close now. But it rattle when i press on the gas. Can someone tell what and im gonna need to fix so it won't be to close to the metal bars underneath the car. Would i need to fix somewhere near the header. or get it replace. I just dont want it to rattle the car anymore.

bioevolve
10-30-2003, 04:35 PM
Replace your midpipe, you bent it in the center of it up and seems like the front (near the cat) and the rear (near the muffler) is pushing down.

RacingCivicSi02
10-30-2003, 04:38 PM
oh so that would explain it. THanks.

civicSIracer
10-30-2003, 10:32 PM
your greddy shouldnt do that. i had the evolution on my 00si and i hit everyting. that thing would scrape over speed bumps and anything i could think of. you need to call greddy and tell them your story. they might be aqble to help you. they shouldnt bend and get all fucked up from a little scraping. greddy local headquarters is in Irvine.

RockEP_SS**
10-31-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by civicSIracer
your greddy shouldnt do that. i had the evolution on my 00si and i hit everyting. that thing would scrape over speed bumps and anything i could think of. you need to call greddy and tell them your story. they might be aqble to help you. they shouldnt bend and get all fucked up from a little scraping. greddy local headquarters is in Irvine.

Yeah, maybe they'll replace it for you.

Rocky
Showstoppers USA