PDA

View Full Version : Team Dynamics Wheels

danoonez
10-30-2003, 08:23 PM
Anybody know a general price range for Team Dynamics rims. I'm really liking the Pro Race 1 in Ice Silver or Hi Power Silver for my white Si...come to think of it if anybody could do a chop that would be awesome-but the main point of this thread is to find out normal prices for these rims (17x7 Pro Race 1) Thanks

www.teamdynamicsusa.com

Brettnyt
10-30-2003, 09:23 PM
Not bad, those look pretty cool... Sorry i have no prices...

danoonez
10-30-2003, 09:32 PM
Sorry i have no prices...

No problem man. I appreciate your opinions though

02SilverSiHB
10-30-2003, 09:35 PM
did a search, you can get discount tire company to order them for you...looks like this guy did that..they weigh 17lbs..not bad
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread/t-403558.html

or go here and order them for 177 a piece...and this site I guess is aimed for the minis...check to make sure they are 4X100 lug patter
http://outmotoring.com/team_dynamics_pro_race_1.html
I'll have to see if I can find a pic of them in silver for you to chop on a white ep...unfortunetly the sites using macromedia which doesn't allow me to copy the pic, but I know a way around that.

danoonez
10-30-2003, 09:48 PM
unfortunetly the sites using macromedia which doesn't allow me to copy the pic, but I know a way around that.

Yeah thats why I wasnt able to post a picture of the actual rim and just had to link to the site...because i DONT know a way around it:D But I'm gonna look for a good shot of a white Si for you so you dont have to worry about finding a car. By the way...do you remember me at at all? I've talked to you before a long long long time ago (my dad used to work at Lackland AFB before he retired)

By the way thanks for the links and the information;)

02SilverSiHB
10-30-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by danoonez
Yeah thats why I wasnt able to post a picture of the actual rim and just had to link to the site...because i DONT know a way around it:D But I'm gonna look for a good shot of a white Si for you so you dont have to worry about finding a car. By the way...do you remember me at at all? I've talked to you before a long long long time ago (my dad used to work at Lackland AFB before he retired)

By the way thanks for the links and the information;)
actually, no I can't remember, did I meet you on lackland or around san antonio?

anyway :D here's the pic of what I did. Kinda hard with the way they angle the rim
http://a5.cpimg.com/image/69/66/25382505-508a-02000180-.jpg

Brettnyt
10-30-2003, 09:55 PM
sweet! That looks sick! I approve...

danoonez
10-30-2003, 09:56 PM
here you go here's a good side shot (plus it has mugen suspension drop which i plan to get eventually too)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/p3da2eadaa662c3bb2c67cfd864545a04/fb711b9a.jpg

(credit to 02TafWhtSi for the picture of his car)

02SilverSiHB
10-30-2003, 10:11 PM
here you go here's a good side shot (plus it has mugen suspension drop which i plan to get eventually too)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/p3da2eadaa662c3bb2c67cfd864545a04/fb711b9a.jpg

(credit to 02TafWhtSi for the picture of his car)
I can try that later tomorrow, but I think a side anlge like that will be even harder with the rims being at an angle. it will look nasty at that angle, imo

danoonez
10-30-2003, 10:14 PM
Its cool man dont worry about it. I posted my reply before I saw that you had already chopped em onto the AJ Civic. Thanks for all your help.

02SilverSiHB
10-31-2003, 09:13 AM
Its cool man dont worry about it. I posted my reply before I saw that you had already chopped em onto the AJ Civic. Thanks for all your help.
so where did we meet? did we meet in person...things like this drive me crazy! :D

danoonez
10-31-2003, 03:04 PM
Ha...Um I talked to you for a little bit at HIN Dallas-just said whatsup...and I've talked to you on AOL before...we're not like best friends from back in the day or anything I was just wondering if you might have remembered me at all.

02SilverSiHB
10-31-2003, 10:47 PM
Ha...Um I talked to you for a little bit at HIN Dallas-just said whatsup...and I've talked to you on AOL before...we're not like best friends from back in the day or anything I was just wondering if you might have remembered me at all.
oh! okay, I remember talking to a few people there at hin :D maybe if I saw a pic, I'd remember. :)

danoonez
11-01-2003, 02:01 AM
sweet! That looks sick! I approve...

Well I guess I'm allowed to get them now since Brettnyt approves...just kidding man I got nothing but respect for you--you're one of the OGs.

Brettnyt
11-01-2003, 02:14 AM
Well I guess I'm allowed to get them now since Brettnyt approves...just kidding man I got nothing but respect for you--you're one of the OGs.

Haha... Call me stupid, but OG??? Sorry, I dont understand... Seriously though, I think those wheels look great, and with a weight so low, you cant really go wrong...

danoonez
11-02-2003, 11:44 AM
You've been here forever+a helluva lot of posts(at least to me)= you're an OG, an original gangsta. Therefore I respect your opinion.

Brettnyt
11-02-2003, 12:08 PM
You've been here forever+a helluva lot of posts(at least to me)= you're an OG, an original gangsta. Therefore I respect your opinion.

Right on! I am honored, but let me remind you, my car is stock :D

danoonez
11-02-2003, 01:15 PM
Thats just cause you're a poor 17 year old like me. But thats what christmas break and summer is for (I get almost a month and a half for christmas break here at University of Dallas:D)

Brettnyt
11-02-2003, 06:10 PM
Thats just cause you're a poor 17 year old like me. But thats what christmas break and summer is for (I get almost a month and a half for christmas break here at University of Dallas:D)

Month and a half? Damn! I am in high school, and we get the longest break in the area... like 3 weeks... Then again, we also have more breaks than any other schools and we still get out 21 days before anyone else... :D Im hoping to work this summer, but for now, i have to deal with christmas gifts... Hey, it worked last year, i got a new Si! LOL... hopin for cash from the aunt and grandfather... :D we will see! Ive also got about 700 of cash of my own right now...

danoonez
11-02-2003, 06:43 PM
Hell yeah I can't wait for Christmas, this will be my first as a car owner! Thats sweet you got your Si for Christmas; my mom had always promised me a car for graduation if I received a decent amount of scholarship money, so when the money came in, so did the Si.:cool:

Brettnyt
11-02-2003, 06:46 PM
Hell yeah I can't wait for Christmas, this will be my first as a car owner! Thats sweet you got your Si for Christmas; my mom had always promised me a car for graduation if I received a decent amount of scholarship money, so when the money came in, so did the Si.:cool:

Right on! What did u get on the SAT? I havent taken em yet, just took the PSAT a couple weeks back... Im still a junior so ive got a lil bit till i have to take the SAT for the first time...

danoonez
11-02-2003, 08:19 PM
Still a junior, that sucks man I'm sorry...just playin:D . Yeah I'm pretty lucky that I'm hearing impaired so when I was in elementary school I got put in special ed so I got a lot of attention and they realized I'm pretty smart and so I got to skip a few grades and now here I am now a 17 yr old college freshman (I should actually be a college sophomore by now--I repeated 9th grade when I moved to Texas so that I could play baseball and not be so damn young throughout high school--i was a 12 yr old freshman) I got a 1360 on my SAT, but I feel like a moron at my school cause everybody here is so damn smart--one of the other guys on the baseball team here at UD scored a 1500+:eek:

stephen
11-02-2003, 09:46 PM
Those rims look like OZ Superleggeras.

Here is a chop using OZ Superturismos, which are similar to those rims as well.

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=257041

Brettnyt
11-02-2003, 10:04 PM
Still a junior, that sucks man I'm sorry...just playin:D . Yeah I'm pretty lucky that I'm hearing impaired so when I was in elementary school I got put in special ed so I got a lot of attention and they realized I'm pretty smart and so I got to skip a few grades and now here I am now a 17 yr old college freshman (I should actually be a college sophomore by now--I repeated 9th grade when I moved to Texas so that I could play baseball and not be so damn young throughout high school--i was a 12 yr old freshman) I got a 1360 on my SAT, but I feel like a moron at my school cause everybody here is so damn smart--one of the other guys on the baseball team here at UD scored a 1500+:eek:

Damn... not bad! My sis got a 1470... The girl on my left in that pic is also a junior and she just took the sat for her first time and got a 1500... :eek: http://www.ephatch.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=93219

Brettnyt
11-02-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by stephen
Those rims look like OZ Superleggeras.

Here is a chop using OZ Superturismos, which are similar to those rims as well.

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=257041

Why doesnt linking the pics like this work for me? Can other people see this pic like this?

danoonez
11-02-2003, 10:15 PM
Damn... not bad! My sis got a 1470... The girl on my left in that pic is also a junior and she just took the sat for her first time and got a 1500... http://www.ephatch.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=93219

Damn dude thats awesome...I wouldve gone nuts if I'd opened up that envelope to read a 1500.

Holy crap is that you in the middle in that picture--if it is then you're even more of an OG than I had originally imagined:cool:

02SilverSiHB
11-03-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Brettnyt
Why doesnt linking the pics like this work for me? Can other people see this pic like this?
don't try to link the url as an image, it won't show, just put the url down...for some reason any pics that were loaded into ephatch, only where they were loading can they be seen while looking at a post. When you try linking an image from somewhere else that was loaded to ephatch, it just shows the url

EtherGhost
05-13-2004, 09:02 PM
What do you guys think of these wheels in 15", and white, on a VBP EP? I've always kind of liked white on blue. Just wondering if the 15" in white would look weird though. I need some lightweight wheels for autocross, heh.