PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii Meet?

beansbear
10-31-2003, 12:18 PM
anyone from Hawaii want to have a mini meet? I realize there aren't much of us on the island.

LedFoot
11-02-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by beansbear
anyone from Hawaii want to have a mini meet? I realize there aren't much of us on the island.

HI beansbear! Heck I'd show up if I could, but that would REALLY rack up my miles... and I'd have to get a swimming mod. :rolleyes:
How's the turbo? ;)

beansbear
11-02-2003, 01:38 AM
Hey Led!

I'd love to ya! Yeah go and get that deep sea mod and then you can cruise on the island and drive in a circle hahaha

The turbo is pretty awesome. I am really happy with it now that I got the intercooler from RevHard. It pullls! Now if only Greddy will work on getting the emanage corrected things will be perfect!

aloha!
\\scott\\

Satin Si
11-02-2003, 12:47 PM
A meet would be great. I rarely see any others on the road. I'd be interested.

beansbear
11-02-2003, 12:49 PM
hey cool!
thats 2! anymore?

keahib33
11-03-2003, 10:09 AM
If I was still in Hawaii Id be down. Too bad im in Florida

LedFoot
11-07-2003, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by beansbear
Hey Led!

I'd love to ya! Yeah go and get that deep sea mod and then you can cruise on the island and drive in a circle hahaha

The turbo is pretty awesome. I am really happy with it now that I got the intercooler from RevHard. It pullls! Now if only Greddy will work on getting the emanage corrected things will be perfect!

aloha!
\\scott\\

I spoke to a Greddy rep. who came to our shop last month. He's been going around correcting the emanage and talking to tuners about it. He corrected 2 turbo RSX and they definately improved! I would suggest contacting Greddy about it and see what kind of feedback you can get, whether its a revised manual for the emanage or being able to go to a local Greddy rep. and getting it done. I've mentioned that I sold one to Hawaii and he said that they are trying their best to go all around and correct the emanage tuning.

Other than that its great to know you're having fun with it! :cool:

beansbear
11-07-2003, 09:39 AM
heya!
I really wish I could get someone there to actually return my call or tell me that its something other than my wiring.

Last time i called someone told me that it was my wiring and thats why I am getting the check engine light (to rich CEL). I asked whether the emanage needed to be reprogrammed and was told that it didnt, and it was just my wiring. It didn't inspire much confidence after hearing that since a few ephatch members reported that the lead greddy tech said that the emanage DID need to be reprogrammed.

I highly doubt they would fly out to hawaii, and the local greddy rep that installed my turbo kit did kinda a ass job and has slowly been trying to correct the install for me. Lets just say that after all my questions they never took the initiative to ask greddy for me... *I* had to call them to get the answers. *sigh*

thanks for the info Dee!

beansbear
11-07-2003, 09:30 PM
i guess no one else wants to meet?

:(

anyone in hawaii wanna buy my Injen Intake? :D

Lost03si
11-08-2003, 02:47 PM
Hey Beans....I'm up for a Meet....I just have to know the date so I can tell my Bro not to take it to work that day...btw...where you at pearl Highland today? around 10:30ish?...Cause I saw a EP...I almost creamed in my Pants....I was like FAWK!...Thats my kind! Its a Black Ep with Volks rims I think, full BuddyClub bodykit. And when I looked at the Front....I had a Boner from the Intercooler!..My car was Parked on the other lane...A blue Vivid Ep....And all dirt on the car, cause I havent wash the Baby yet..:D Man if thats your car..I want to hug you...:D

beansbear
11-08-2003, 05:33 PM
oh was that yours?
my friend was like... LOOK another civic hatch! but its blue!
hehehe...
yeah i went to see The Matrix today...

BlackNRedSi
11-08-2003, 08:38 PM
let me know where some good places are to move to on that island, and if there are any good jobs...ill move there and we can have a meet all the time lol

Lost03si
11-09-2003, 02:09 AM
Yeah that was me...:) kinda dirty the car....Why you went to see a Matrix?

beansbear
11-09-2003, 09:06 AM
sorry..
i wasnt looking at a matrix I went to see Matrix revolutions at the theaters that day...
:)

Lost03si
11-09-2003, 01:01 PM
lmao....lol I thought you was gonna look at the Matrix like in the car....:cool:

beansbear
11-09-2003, 01:04 PM
hahah no...
but..
i DO have a black Matrix XR for sale :)

Lost03si
11-09-2003, 01:08 PM
Hey Beans when you wanna do the Meet? So I can tell my Bro not to take the EP to work..(both our cars):D

beansbear
11-09-2003, 01:09 PM
whens a good time for all of you? Three of us? I can meet almost anytime...

Lost03si
11-09-2003, 01:10 PM
btw what you got on the EP so car?.... other then Turbo ::jealous::, Bodykit and rims? ::jealous again::

Lost03si
11-09-2003, 01:10 PM
Weekends sounds good...Like sundays...:)

Lost03si
11-09-2003, 01:12 PM
We gotta see when the Other dude can tho..

beansbear
11-09-2003, 01:26 PM
got some other mods but i'll let you see when we all get together
nothing all that great.

Lost03si
11-09-2003, 01:32 PM
shoots..sounds great..

BlackNRedSi
11-10-2003, 09:48 AM
how long do you have to be a resident of hawaii to get a job there? i sent my resume to a buncha companies, and they stated that even that i could fill those positions that i had to be a resident, but they didnt say how long i had to be one...

thanks you almighty hawaiians! :)
Eric

beansbear
11-10-2003, 10:32 AM
what kind of jobs are you applying for? I know some jobs dont want to pay for moving costs etc.

Just to let you know, Hawaii isn't the cheapest place to live. Cost of Living here is almost equal to living in San Fran at times. The fact that you are surrounded by water doesnt help either. Local business climate is not very good and the government here has done nothing to help the economy either.

But if you love sunshine, surfing and dont mind driving in traffic or in circles then this is your heaven.

BlackNRedSi
11-10-2003, 11:47 AM
moving expense i dont care, i move myself there...as for a job, something in IT anything really...i just want to live there

beansbear
11-10-2003, 12:46 PM
what kind of pay are you making now? Don't expect to make the same amount of $$$ here in the islands. You won't get paid what you are worth here unless you can SOMEHOW hook up with a large corp (means MAINLAND OWNED) that pays well.

good luck!

Mugen_EP
11-10-2003, 12:50 PM
Try using the PM feature of this web site. It works great.

There is also AIM and YIM! Come on guys.:confusem:

BlackNRedSi
11-10-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Mugen_EP
Try using the PM feature of this web site. It works great.

There is also AIM and YIM! Come on guys.:confusem:

Tony I dont care if you are the NAZI mod, or whatever foo! i talk in this forum as much as i want to!!! HAHAHAHMUHAHAHAHA

no seriously,

i am sorry tony...this will stop

but in the mean time...

...........................TTT we GO! :)

Eric