PDA

View Full Version : Hawk Hps pads

mrfixit687
10-31-2003, 04:49 PM
hey guys, i remember people saying you have to buy the 00si front and rsx rear pads for our cars, well i went to www.raceshopper.com and i did a price quote for hawk hps pads for our cars and it looks like they made them for our cars. Heres what the email says:

Thanks for the interest!

2003 Honda Civic Si
HB 275 (front) HPS $48/set
HB 145 (rear) HPS $51/set

For ordering, or for more information, you can reach me directly at:
800-733-8380.

Best Regards,
Edwin Robinson.

For the people that already have hawk hps pads, are those the right ones for our cars?

JSIR
11-01-2003, 04:14 PM
I'm running the Hawk HPS pads, I ordered mine from tirerack.com, and I got the fronts for the 99 Civic Si, and the rears for the RSX. The prices seem the same as yours but I cant say for sure about part numbers. You may want to check the tirerack on those parts and see if they come up with any numbers similar to the ones you posted. I guess if they list a specific part number for our car now then you should be safe with that company, otherwise I know the other route works for sure such as I did through tirerack. If I come across any part numbers I'll let you know, I have the actual numbers as printed on the part boxes but I dont know how they relate to the ones you list, I'll check it out later tonight and see. let you know if I find anything similar.

Joey