PDA

View Full Version : Buddy Club Speciii Exhaust

moodkiller
11-01-2003, 04:15 PM
I just recently got the buddy club spec III full cat back exhaust, had to do a little mod. to make it fit, but all and all i love it.
I was just wondering if anyone else has the specIII and what they think of it.

TomR123
11-01-2003, 04:57 PM
pics?

Brettnyt
11-01-2003, 05:54 PM
I have heard that it is crazy loud... I know there is a sound clip of it somewhere on

Here (www.listentomyexhaust.com)

EDIT: Scratch that, it says that the board is closed...

k2ep3
11-01-2003, 09:35 PM
I have Buddy Club Spec III exhaust. I have posted in Rate & Review forum. I think that exhaust is nice, but I don't recommend to a person who don't like their car to be "so loud." I didn't feel any power gain at all, but no power losses either. For overall, I do like that exhaust. Also, picture is in Rate & Review.

finalhour
11-01-2003, 09:38 PM
Blah :\ What's the point of getting a catback that only adds sound? Might as well just replace the stock muffler...

k2ep3
11-01-2003, 10:34 PM
One thing that I know for sure is, it will lighten weight about 20 lbs. Also, the layout is made as straight, so the flow is much better than stock one. Pipe is bigger too. Buddy Club Spec III exhaust is meant to made for high rpm, so if you cut rev limiter, I guess it will gain much more power. Well, that's just my guess, so I don't know that much. But, there's some people using Buddy Club exhaust for racing in Japan, so I think there's something.

moodkiller
11-02-2003, 04:59 AM
i felt a felt gains in trq. in high end mostly and alittle in the low end.i know my exhuast adds power not just sound.if i wanted a noise maker i would have went to the party supply store:p