PDA

View Full Version : Wheelmax feedback

Loudpedal
11-01-2003, 10:33 PM
Has anyone purchased wheels from Wheelmax.com? I'm looking to get a set of ICW 219's and wondered what the best offset to get?

SI-lent
11-01-2003, 11:03 PM
i ordered from wheelmax. they're alright, even though i heard some customer in the background yelling and wanting a return. got to admit it though they're customer service sucks in my opinion, "I called them like three times asking when my rimz are going to come." sorry i can't help you about the rim question.

andy
11-01-2003, 11:07 PM
There was just a thread about how bad they were on here...probably
in the Suspension forum as well. I'd avoid them if possible.

Brettnyt
11-01-2003, 11:29 PM
I have heard that they are horrible... Do a search and you should be able to find more info on it..

Civicvtec1ps
11-01-2003, 11:37 PM
do not buy anything from wheelmax. i know you will get screwed over by that company.

labelhunter
11-02-2003, 05:49 AM
Just got my rims from them. Im still waiting for my refund for mounting and balancing. I didnt want the kuhmo 711's that came with the wheels, so i ordered the toyo fz4's. I get a phone call about two weeks later and they say that the factory that has the wheels dont have your tires. So they said i could give you a refund for the tire difference (which was 100 dollars more to upgrade) and take the kuhmos, Or ill send you the tires and the rims and you can mount and balance them yourself. I said fine refund my the mounting and balanceing and its a deal they said fine. I orderd my rims on oct.4. I got them oct. 29. I am still in the process of getting my refund. I have called about 6 times and feel like ive gotten somewhere but them i check my credit card and no refund yet. The customer service really sucks. I couldnt beat the price though. I say order from them only if they have everything in stock. If not dont bother because your order is gonna get royally screwed. Also heres my other link here (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23128)

Loudpedal
11-02-2003, 08:05 AM
Ok then, sounds like Wheelmax sucks ass wind. Their prices were so cheap though... If I buy local, I'll at least pay double. Thanks for the input guys.

labelhunter
11-02-2003, 08:14 AM
Thats how they got me. The price! I mean i did get my rims and i am very happy with them, But it just sucks with the hastle and waiting time. Plus i hope they give me my refund for not mounting and balancing them. My local shop cost me 80 bucks with valve stems.

Loudpedal
11-02-2003, 09:19 AM
Ok then, sounds like Wheelmax sucks ass wind. Their prices were so cheap though... If I buy local, I'll at least pay double. Thanks for the input guys.

raiyo
11-08-2003, 07:31 PM
dont bother with Wheelmax, go do a search. Lots of people are disappointed with there stock/service. I'm one of there victims too. Two thumb down, way....down.