PDA

View Full Version : sparco harnesses

yellerep3
11-02-2003, 08:44 PM
whats up fellow ep3ers, i unfourtantly had my stock seats stolen and decided to opt for the turinos. Now all i an nissing is the harnesses. Anyone know the way they are actually supposed to be installed correctly ive heard a couple of ways this could be done. And does anyone know which harness would be best, i need this for everyday driving, will this be safe and will i have to sacrifice the rear passenegers room, any hel would be greatly appreciated, thanks yall.

Driftin SI
11-03-2003, 07:31 AM
I personally recommend Schroth harnesses from my personal experience in usung and selling them. Take a look here for more info

http://schroth.com/english/container_english.htm

sk8flex
11-03-2003, 07:42 AM
Yeah I agree, Schroth will be a good choice. I had those in my old car. Maybe Sabelt harnesses will be worth a look, too. ;)

Felix

yellerep3
11-03-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by sk8flex
Yeah I agree, Schroth will be a good choice. I had those in my old car. Maybe Sabelt harnesses will be worth a look, too. ;)

Felix

thanks everyone for the info, what did you guys use attach the harnesses to

sk8flex
11-04-2003, 03:31 AM
In my old Golf GTI I attached the Schroths to the screws below the rear seats which hold the seatbelts for the rear passengers. :)

Unfortunately it is not allowed in Germany to use the Schroth harnesses together with the stock CTR seats so I sold my Schroths as I couldn`t use them anymore in my new car. :'(

Felix

Driftin SI
11-04-2003, 07:13 AM
I attached mine to twear the rear seatbelt mounts under the rear seat and the two front straps to where the rear of the drivers seat bolts to the floor.