http://auto-expressions.com/yahoo/wabbit/wabbitside250.JPG

Civicvtec1ps
11-04-2003, 02:16 PM
http://www.auto-expressions.com/Images/Teeth/bracket250.jpg

blacIIkIIsi
11-04-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
http://www.auto-expressions.com/Images/Teeth/bracket250.jpg
thats funny :D. next they will be making car ass cheeks.

shimmy_yaz
11-04-2003, 02:24 PM
yeah the teeth thing are so gay.

Si Death
11-04-2003, 02:31 PM
someone should ps one on to our si:D

fishboy
11-04-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by IceD out N CALI
haha, offtopic but funny

enecks
11-04-2003, 05:19 PM
Many of you seem really hell-bent on saying that everything here in the EP Discussion section is off topic. I think the key-chain thing qualified as EP-related discussion. And this picture of a face being put on an EP certainly seems as though it would cause discussion regarding the EP...So what I'm circumlocuting here is: what exactly is "on-topic" here in the EP discussion section? If everything else has a topic, including 'off-topic,' then why even have this general discussion? I mean, as far as I can tell, everything can be reduced to some other topic. Any thoughts?

oogy-boogy
11-04-2003, 05:48 PM
:D

Hahaaaa....

I want a set of panties for my EP so I can make it a fake bush...:D

fishboy
11-04-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by enecks
Many of you seem really hell-bent on saying that everything here in the EP Discussion section is off topic. I think the key-chain thing qualified as EP-related discussion. And this picture of a face being put on an EP certainly seems as though it would cause discussion regarding the EP...So what I'm circumlocuting here is: what exactly is "on-topic" here in the EP discussion section? If everything else has a topic, including 'off-topic,' then why even have this general discussion? I mean, as far as I can tell, everything can be reduced to some other topic. Any thoughts?

STFU n00b

ep pilot
11-04-2003, 05:56 PM
Off topic, but I notice a really fairy Ep3 today. This guy had Hawaiian style hot pink seat covers, and the fugly red spare on the back. I wish I hadn't seen it.

-Ryan

oogy-boogy
11-04-2003, 06:16 PM
Red spare?

enecks
11-04-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by fishboy
STFU n00b

Oh. I didn't realize my post-count was so important... Nevermind what I said before, everybody; my observations/opinions are clearly irrelevant : ).

fishboy
11-04-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by enecks
Oh. I didn't realize my post-count was so important... Nevermind what I said before, everybody; my observations/opinions are clearly irrelevant : ).

now that's clearly not shutting up newbie! :yellm:

SoCaLep3
11-04-2003, 08:04 PM
where do you see an ep? that first picture looks more like an em2 to me

fishboy is right for calling YOU a noob

Zero Three Si
11-04-2003, 08:23 PM
now that's clearly not shutting up newbie! :yellm:

What he said...freakin newbies think they know it all....hehehe:D

Driftin SI
11-04-2003, 10:26 PM
STFU n00b

That post has intelligence oozing out of it. Didn't your Mom tell you if you don't have something nice to say not to say anything at all?

fishboy
11-05-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Driftin SI
That post has intelligence oozing out of it. Didn't your Mom tell you if you don't have something nice to say not to say anything at all?

why don't you go put your sweatervest on and hug a tree or something.

Driftin SI
11-05-2003, 11:40 AM
Why don't you grow the fuck up and quit being an ass all your life junoir

fishboy
11-05-2003, 11:53 AM
hahahaha

come on man, it's a forum. don't take everything so personally. and remember you started shit with me first. :)

now please go outside and take a few breaths, walk in a circle for a minute, talk to a squirrel, come back to the computer, and think of another "clever" thing to type that i can laugh at.

Zero Three Si
11-05-2003, 12:58 PM
hahahaha

come on man, it's a forum. don't take everything so personally. and remember you started shit with me first. :)

now please go outside and take a few breaths, walk in a circle for a minute, talk to a squirrel, come back to the computer, and think of another "clever" thing to type that i can laugh at.

Sorry fishy fishy fishy....I gotta stick with my local guy Conrad. Let's just chill out and post other INFORMATIVE information. That is why we all come here right. Lord knows there isn't any T&A here.:D

Conrad is a pretty cool guy...I've met him in person. I know he only has like 270 some posts...but I would say all 270 of those have all been INFORMATIVE.

SiR Medic
11-05-2003, 01:12 PM
come on man, it's a forum. don't take everything so personally. and remember you started shit with me first

Actually fish, YOU started it with your "STFU noob"...

Originally posted by Driftin SI
http://auto-expressions.com/yahoo/jack/Civic2001jackdetail.jpg

Hey fishboy...

This is an EP3... That makes this EP Discussion.

And lets keep the "noob" comments to ourselves... Shall we? Remember, we're "noob" friendly here!;)

fishboy
11-05-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by SiR Medic
Actually fish, YOU started it with your "STFU noob"...

Hey fishboy...

This is an EP3... That makes this EP Discussion.

And lets keep the "noob" comments to ourselves... Shall we? Remember, we're "noob" friendly here!;)

actually, no that post was directed towards enecks, who also started mouthing off first btw. ;) and conrad thought he could be smart and say something about my post, but then he just started crying, so whatever. and that is not an ep that is a normal 01+ civic and the post is about funny things you can put on your grill. you're a mod so you can decide if it belongs here or not it's cool with me. actually someone here went racing and he did up his ep with teeth like that. i thought that was pretty cool. and i am very newbie friendly. if you really think about it we are all newbs except for xlr8, jsir, myeverlovin, port, and bioevolve. :)

so that would make it: fishboy - 3
sir medic - 0 :D

STP03BlueSI
11-05-2003, 02:15 PM
Thats sad...