PDA

View Full Version : Oil return line

danoonez
11-04-2003, 04:42 PM
Got a question for all you turbo junkies and geniuses. Here's the deal, I'm looking through the internet piecing together a custom turbo kit for a B16A2 I'm gonna be building up. I know all the parts I need and I've decided on what kinds of parts I'm going to use, but the thing is I just do not understand the deal with the oil return line. I know that it channels oil into the connecting shaft area in the middle of the turbocharger but on a few pictures i've seen from underneath a turbo Ep, they only have one line going from oil pan to turbo, no line going back to the oil pan--doesnt the turbo have an separate connections for oil entry and oil return?...most important part of the kit (IMO) and the only part of it I dont understand...:mad: Not understanding things pisses me off so any help would be appreciated.

danoonez
11-04-2003, 11:05 PM
C'mon nobody...bobdobbs? anybody?

Okay here's the deal, I understand the oil return line now, but now I need to understand where the line is that gets oil to the turbo. Anybody with information or just pictures would be appreciated.