PDA

View Full Version : Pricing

1fastminivan
09-11-2002, 09:27 PM
Man I hate seeing these low prices damnit!! I wish I had waited but I couldnt. BOOOoooP!!

Check this out

http://www.mcdavid.com/loc-hondairving/frameset1.asp?LINK=Specials&MAIN=new_specials

Under Civic Si specials. I know some of ya'll have posted these prices but I didnt know our dealer was already at that price.

SpeedRacer
09-11-2002, 09:56 PM
can people please stop posting these it does no good because we all bought are cars why make us regret it.

1fastminivan
09-11-2002, 10:03 PM
HAHA!! Im sorry man. I had to. It just makes me mad.haha.:D

66elwood99
09-12-2002, 06:32 PM
Hindsight is always 20/20 I still don't regret it! I traded in a 2001 EX and the depreciation would have balanced out! At least that's what I keep telling myself ;)

natesi
09-12-2002, 09:20 PM
The place I bought my car at less **than a month ago** now has them reduced $733 more (selling at $16,4xx)!!!! AAARR!!

The only reason why I'm upset is because they were real door knobs about the buying process. I go in one day and leave with a certain price on the car ($17,000). I go in less than a week later to buy and they won't go below $20,000 (even though they MADE a photocopy of all the saved work and said to come in to "finalise it"). Obviously I walked away. Then the next day I get a quote from the internet sales department (same dealership) for $18,000. The day after that, they run an news paper ad for $17,133!!!!

Had I got the car the first day I would have saved $800 more, due to the amount they agreed to give me on trade. I bought at $17,133, but got less on my trade that day.

Dealerships are lower than the deepest layer of prehistoric frog shit at the bottom of a New Jersey scum-swamp. By that time, I just decided to take the screw-up-the-ass like a man and be done with it. My 02 Focus was a living NIGHTMARE.

Sorry for the rant... but damn... I could have used as much money as possible after getting fuaked-over from Ford and losing $4,000 on my ZX3 in less than 3 months. I'm NOT loaded!!