PDA

View Full Version : Why my car.....

hondaspeed_si
11-05-2003, 05:25 AM
ok, how crappy is this. i move into an apartment and i'm not here even two days and my car gets keyed. several deep scratches across the hood. i have no idea who did it. i don't have the money to get it painted and even if i did what's to stop them from messing with it again. about two weeks go by, i'm just starting to get over the dissappointment and i guess they thought they'd have some more fun with my car. i walk down to my car... two even longer scartches down the passenger side.... wtf!

furious
11-05-2003, 06:34 AM
I would ask and pay for a reserved spot nearby a main entrance where traffic is higher. Do you park like way the fug out? If so, that is why you are attracting attention. What is a few dings here and there compared to being keyed on purpose? Go park with the rest of the rides or go park in a different dense area..

good luck man - that does suck - and I honestly wouldn't fix it or mod it as it would only bring down more hate.. how about moving? surely the damage being sustained is just cause to pay higher rent elsewhere..

NBP_03Si
11-05-2003, 12:17 PM
since is already scratched i will park on the same spot and kinda hide around, to see if i see them, and if i do i will beat the shit out of them with a baseball bat or something.

sorry about what happened to you it sucks, my friend has a RSX and got keyed too and it totally sucks. good luck. :(

dj addicted
11-05-2003, 12:30 PM
its called insurance..... and that falls under vandalism.. All you would have to pay is your deductable... after it is fuxed.. THEN hide out and beat the shit out of them with a bat when they come back to scratch it again.. Also, file a report with the complex and the police.. there wont be anything they can do about it.. but if enough complains come through.. then you can get the apartment complex to hire security guards.. or have the cops do courtesy drive throughs.... Kinda a pain in the ass, I know..

Zero Three Si
11-05-2003, 12:42 PM
Beating them with baseball bats???? Come on guys...the only thing that will do is get you an aggrevated battery charge. Which by the way, in case you didn't know was a FELONY in ALL 50 states!!!

Best thing to do is park in a garage. If no garages are available at your apartment complex, why did you move there. If it's in a rough neighborhood...what did you expect. I know this sounds harsh but I find it hard to give sympathy to people who knowingly move into bad apartment complexes. If you can only afford to move into a "shady" apartment complex you shouldn't have bought a new car.

It still boggles my mind on how many people buy BRAND new cars but live in an apartment. Talk about throwing your money away TIMES TWO!!

sniperSI
11-05-2003, 12:48 PM
I vote for beat the shit out of them with a baseball bat.

Also go for the joints not the head or chest, so you won't get attemped murder, if its your first offence you will probably get ajudication withheld, not to mention it will be SOOOOOO worth it, even if you get busted, trust me i know.

furious
11-05-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Zero Three Si
Beating them with baseball bats???? Come on guys...the only thing that will do is get you an aggrevated battery charge. Which by the way, in case you didn't know was a FELONY in ALL 50 states!!!

Best thing to do is park in a garage. If no garages are available at your apartment complex, why did you move there. If it's in a rough neighborhood...what did you expect. I know this sounds harsh but I find it hard to give sympathy to people who knowingly move into bad apartment complexes. If you can only afford to move into a "shady" apartment complex you shouldn't have bought a new car.

It still boggles my mind on how many people buy BRAND new cars but live in an apartment. Talk about throwing your money away TIMES TWO!!

Though I find myself protective enough to rip off the next cars wipers and stab them bastards through the heart...it is a BAD idea. I agree with 03 on this. I think I'm starting to...grow up? :eek:

Yes, buy house w/ garage 1st...or maybe you can rent a space nearby?

Zero Three Si
11-05-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by sniperSI
I vote for beat the shit out of them with a baseball bat.

Also go for the joints not the head or chest, so you won't get attemped murder, if its your first offence you will probably get ajudication withheld, not to mention it will be SOOOOOO worth it, even if you get busted, trust me i know.

Shudd up man...just shudd up...Stupid idea.

It's a felony in ALL 50 states....so just how exactly is it worth it??? Being a waste to society and getting nailed by bubba in jail is so worth it huh???

dj addicted
11-05-2003, 02:27 PM
zero three si... ok..everybody knows that nobody is going to beat anybody with a bat... its a figure of speech to relieve some stress by talking about what we like to do.

Also, as much as I hate saying this.. buy a 17K car and living in a apartment is a VERY common thing in the world. Our cars arent that expensive... Also, with some of our incomes... a house is out of the question. About the garage?? Move to florida and find out how many complexes have garages......none of them do.. and if they do...the rent is outragous and they are in areas where you dont need a garage.. Think before you start pissing in some cheerios because they are upset and need to vent...

1flySi2002
11-05-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by dj addicted
Also, as much as I hate saying this.. buy a 17K car and living in a apartment is a VERY common thing in the world. Our cars arent that expensive... Also, with some of our incomes... a house is out of the question.

Thank you i was going to say the same thing, We have had 3 brand new cars, we have a house now, and we still have our cars. (not all 3, traded the 02 ex for my si) but anyway, you said it all.
~Heather

If you have the option of getting a garage, i'd pay (i did pay) the extra money for one.

shimmy_yaz
11-05-2003, 03:08 PM
zero three si

If you are so damn rich and all knowing send me some money for a house. I chose to buy a brand new car over a house. Yeah some people may consider it a waste of money but fuck I am only 23 what do I want a $700 mortgage payment for the nest 30 years for when I probably spend more time in my car anyways.

As far as the baseball bat thing goes it's just like dj addicted said, noone is really going to do it but they sure as hell would like to. I bet if this happened to you we would all hear u cryin like a bitch and sayin how much you wanted to kill the assholes that have no respect too.

Zero Three Si
11-05-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by shimmy_yaz
zero three si

If you are so damn rich and all knowing send me some money for a house. I chose to buy a brand new car over a house. Yeah some people may consider it a waste of money but fuck I am only 23 what do I want a $700 mortgage payment for the nest 30 years for when I probably spend more time in my car anyways.

As far as the baseball bat thing goes it's just like dj addicted said, noone is really going to do it but they sure as hell would like to. I bet if this happened to you we would all hear u cryin like a bitch and sayin how much you wanted to kill the assholes that have no respect too.

I got your bitch...don't you worry...

IceD out N CALI
11-05-2003, 03:21 PM
sorry to hear that

Lucid Moments
11-05-2003, 03:48 PM
Buy a car cover. The chickenshits that are doing it may be willing to just walk by and scratch your ride up, but I doubt they will be willing to take the time to get under a good car cover.

pedzola
11-05-2003, 05:36 PM

Yeah some people may consider it a waste of money but fuck I am only 23 what do I want a $700 mortgage payment for the nest 30 years for when I probably spend more time in my car anyways.

Damn man, where are you from? You can't even get a decent apartment around here for $700/mo.

shimmy_yaz
11-05-2003, 05:52 PM
My rent is only 350

<----- look left

bloodzombie
11-05-2003, 05:53 PM
zero three si

Instead you'd rather continue to pay increasing rent so that 10 years from now you're paying over 1000 in rent and don't own anything? good plan.

SoCaLep3
11-05-2003, 06:26 PM
i vote for the bat also, but i would wear a mask or somthing so they wont know its me

Zero Three Si
11-05-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by dj addicted
zero three si... ok..everybody knows that nobody is going to beat anybody with a bat... its a figure of speech to relieve some stress by talking about what we like to do.

Think before you start pissing in some cheerios because they are upset and need to vent...

Maybe you're different than me. I'm a man....I don't talk big and bad, I don't make immature comments, I don't make false threats. Believe I'm if I say I'm going to do something I will follow through with what I say. If I were put in a sistuation where I needed to take someones life then I would. I'm not going to take somebodies life because they scratched my car. Would I be upset? Sure! Oh well though SHIT happens!!!! Welcome to REALITY!!!

Zero Three Si
11-05-2003, 06:39 PM
zero three si

We are in a time where bankrupcy is at an all time high...I know the exact reason why now....make the little kid comments all you want...I won't be looking at this thread again because I know who the real bitch is.

pLopSI
11-05-2003, 10:43 PM
I fart alot...

heehee, zero3 follows wut he says. JP wit ya zero3. :D cool penguin

Vivid-Cruz
11-05-2003, 11:09 PM

It still boggles my mind on how many people buy BRAND new cars but live in an apartment. Talk about throwing your money away TIMES TWO!! '

man.. that is about the most ignorant bunch of shit i've yet to hear on this board.. I live in Santa Cruz(2bd appt 1325/month), it is one of the most expensive places to live in california, and no matter where in this city you move there is a chance some idiot could decide to fuck with your car.. needless to say very few appt. complexes have 'garages'. So have some sympathy.. you sound like a high school punk running his mouth..

bobdobbs
11-05-2003, 11:33 PM
Aight, guys, this is getting out of hand. Some people actually LIKE living in an apartment. I know guys in their forties who've never owned a house, by choice. They just think a house is too much work. Plus, it's not easy to buy a house in Cali. Actually, buying it is easy, but PAYING for it is the hard part. ;)

Some apartments do have garages; I used to have one in Oakland and it was $800 a month, in a nice neighborhood (yeah, they do exist in Oakland). These days, an EP3 is an entry-level new car. It's not the cheapest, but it's below the median price of new vehicles. There's nothing wrong with owning an EP3 and living in an apartment. Now I own a house, and the EP3 still sits in the driveway. If it gets vandalized, I only have myself to blame, because there's a '72 Fiat and a Ducati in my garage. :eek:

Enough. Peace.

klik
11-06-2003, 12:45 AM
i live in a apartment and in the ghetto ,downtown south san francisco, talk about a bunch of scraps and dogs around here, the good thing is i have a garage and there is a sofa beside ma EP that i can sleep on during the night so if someone sneek in, he will taste the wharth of my Big 5 hunting shotgun.
and those peeps who do have a house and a garage u guys are lucky but us who live in a apartments we have to face some shit sometimes.

shimmy_yaz
11-06-2003, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by bloodzombie
Instead you'd rather continue to pay increasing rent so that 10 years from now you're paying over 1000 in rent and don't own anything? good plan.

actually my rent hasnt changed in 3 years

shimmy_yaz
11-06-2003, 05:12 AM
We are in a time where bankrupcy is at an all time high...I know the exact reason why now....make the little kid comments all you want...I won't be looking at this thread again because I know who the real bitch is.

Kinda funny how he tries to make fun of me but yet he turns right around and does the same thing I supposedly did

JLannoo
11-06-2003, 06:48 AM

Just because you cant afford a house doesnt mean you dont need a good car to get to work with.

I mean come on,he bought a Civic not a NSX

EDIT: LOL guess I should have read the thread. Many others already posted my thoughts.

I got close to buying a house last year. After looking around for a few months and finding out that anything decent in a good area was going to cost me at least $700-$800 a month plus utilities ETC. I decided to stay at my Apartment that is in a great neighborhood and is only $505 a month and includes everything but Electric.

So for under $600 a month insured I have a great place to live :)

I understand it bothers some people that they dont OWN the place they live in. It doesnt bother me a bit. I like that illegal aliens mow my lawn,If something breaks they fix it ETC. OK so I'm lazy LOL
:p

furious
11-06-2003, 07:04 AM
the penguin is just saying back your shit up...simple principle that keeps the world REAL.

if you think it's worth taking revenge, plan on batting them, take their keys, then run their shit into a wall. if this is too much, then piss off...

I remember this one time I saw a mofo hit my ride with a fuckin shopping cart...I chased his ass around the lot before I went back into my ride, looped around, found nothing, dealt with it, and pissed off...that's it!

Rough hood? stay calm and think rationally..don't listen to the shitz some punkass writes from behind his mommy's PC.

Zero Three Si
11-06-2003, 04:13 PM
Kinda funny how he tries to make fun of me but yet he turns right around and does the same thing I supposedly did

Screw it...I'll stoop to your level...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/gay1.jpg

hondaspeed_si
11-11-2003, 02:01 AM
well i live in an apartment and drive a new car because i had the credit to by a new car and not enough credit to buy a house. i just turned 20. i know i'm throwing money away, but how many people do you know that move out of their parent's home and go buy a house.