PDA

View Full Version : superstreetz for ep3

LiLxKeNnY
11-05-2003, 07:47 AM
i kno that ss cant fit in da ep3's ... but wat kind of modz would u hafta do to make it werk??

Whiteboy
11-05-2003, 08:16 AM
*Edit for grammar*

"I know that the Tein SS can't fit on ep3's ... but what kind of mods would you have to do to make it work??"

Sorry, but I had to :confused:

Si3
11-05-2003, 09:08 AM
not sure of all the details...

Try Driving into a tree real fast... it might not make the m@d tyte Ss fit on the whip yo, but atleast i wont have to decifer your horrid grammar, spelling, and your attempt to be "down".

*end yourself*
-aj-

Dunrick
11-05-2003, 09:25 AM
buy a car that allows tein ss

i believe they are double wishbone setup?

tein flex is what we can get

Civicvtec1ps
11-05-2003, 04:09 PM
Tein ss that made for em2 fits just fine on ep3.Almost identical setup except you need to make bigger holes for front camber bolt.em2 uses 14mm. ep3 uses 16mm just like rsx's.

LazyAzzAzian
11-05-2003, 09:04 PM
hey why don't you guys just answer his question and quiting being smart asses. if you dont understand what he's writing or don't have an informative answer then don't write anything. seriously, perfect grammar or not, you know what he's trying to say. and si3, what the hell do you know about being down? what makes you down? people like you scare people away from this site. man you make me sick. get a life and quit hating on people who are just looking for a little help.

as for an answer to lilxkenny, the SS does fit the EP with minor mods, like Civicvtec1ps said you need to enlarge the holes on the front struts so the bolts can fit through, btw the SS allows the car to go lower than the type flex, so if a crazy drop is what your looking for then go with the SS, if not we can trade ;)

bobdobbs
11-05-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by LazyAzzAzian
hey why don't you guys just answer his question and quiting being smart asses. if you dont understand what he's writing or don't have an informative answer then don't write anything.
Somebody did answer his question. Thing is, we speak English on this website. Not the Queen's English, but American English, which includes a lot of slang. If you're coming here looking for advice, the least you can do is have some respect for others on the forum and write in complete sentences. It doesn't have to be perfect, but total gibberish is disrespectful. He deserves some flammage.

As for the Tein SS: Like others have said, they fit fine and work great. The eight holes on the front struts need to be made 16 mm. I had a machine shop do it for me, but you could probably use a grinder and do it yourself.

chubbychu
11-05-2003, 09:24 PM
if you dont understand what he's writing or don't have an informative answer then don't write anything

oh comon now! than where would we get all those extra post counts from?

Whiteboy
11-05-2003, 09:49 PM
I did some minor flammage, but as hard as I try I just cannot imagine someone sitting at there computer, and typing like that. It is slang, that people speak, but to type it?

Anyway, the question is answered, and the thread served its purpose.

Quicksilver
11-05-2003, 10:35 PM
Blatent showing off of cool car parts. :cool:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid57/p99170b15d32006da08e974f08c828664/fc70818a.jpg

Sorry. I don't know what came over me. I'm ashamed of myself sometimes... :(

jk :D

LazyAzzAzian
11-06-2003, 02:50 AM
ok his question is answered, but i still dont see how is he style of writing offending or disrepecting anyone? his post was not complete gibberish because apparently everyone understood him. im sorry to beat this to death but i didnt feel it was right to flame someone just for the way they write, epecially to the extent he was. no one deserves to be told to drive into a tree and end themselves. like i said, i dont mean to drag this on, his question is answered so im done.

bobdobbs
11-06-2003, 10:41 AM
ok his question is answered, but i still dont see how is he style of writing offending or disrepecting anyone?
Obviously *SOME* people were offended. Maybe you weren't, but some people were.

Sorry, but it's not hard to see if you're asking for help, you ought to make it easy for others to read. Most people here read English, with fully-formed words, including vowels, spaces, and punctuation. If you can't write that way, you shouldn't post. Like I said, it doesn't have be perfect -- this isn't English class -- but at least make an effort.

LazyAzzAzian
11-06-2003, 02:43 PM
no i seriously dont think "some" people were offended, they just saw an opening to flame and went at it, but whatever this is getting pointless, bobdobbs sorry to keep this going, our points have been made and i doubt its necessary to keep going.

BarracksSi
11-06-2003, 05:43 PM
Bad grammar, especially as horrible as it was in the contested post, reflects these qualities (regardless of the actual personality of the person who can't seem to write):

- Ignorant
- Unprofessional
- Irresponsible
- Dumb
- Insecure (trying too hard to be hip)
- Uneducated

Whether LiLxKeNnY knew what he was talking about or not, the poorly-written post gave the impression that he posesses these qualities, and anyone who knew the answers would either 1) feel that LiLxKeNnY wouldn't understand, or 2) LiLxKeNnY was about to mess up his car anyway.

There's very little personality information that makes itself visible online. When someone uses such poor writing, it's difficult to take them seriously, even if they turn out to be the most qualified Honda mechanic on the site.

We all went through many years of school to learn how to write correctly -- why waste all that effort?

KingGreg86
11-06-2003, 06:56 PM
Badger,Badger,Badger,Badger,Badger,Badger,Badger,B adger,Badger,Badger,Badger.......mushroom, MUSHROOM!

Badger,Badger,Badger,Badger,Badger,Badger,Badger,B adger,Badger,Badger,Badger.......mushroom, MUSHROOM!

Badger,Badger,Badger,Badger,Badger,Badger,Badger,B adger,Badger,Badger,Badger.......AFRICAN SNAKE!

EricP3
11-06-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by KingGreg86

Badger,Badger,Badger,Badger,Badger,Badger,Badger,B adger,Badger,Badger,Badger.......AFRICAN SNAKE!
:p owned (yes im a post whore)

bobdobbs
11-06-2003, 09:05 PM
no i seriously dont think "some" people were offended,
Well, hey, maybe I'm naive, but I find it offensive when someone can't put some effort into their post so that others don't have a difficult time reading it. That's especially true when somebody's asking for advice. That's probably because I try to type in complete sentences, with correct grammar, etc. Maybe it doesn't offend you when people don't, but it does offend some people. Basically, if you're going to come here and ask questions, the least you could do is try to make your post legible. That's what I think.