PDA

View Full Version : type-S dumb question #2,673

o2seriouSi
11-05-2003, 10:42 PM
i just got a type-s motor and tranny but no ecu or key "wink wink";)
just wondering if i can use this motor with my si ecu w/ the hondata (type-s) program.....or wat other steps should i take to get this motor to work.... thanx in advance :angel:

ATRIOT
11-05-2003, 10:53 PM
If you insinuating that your motor is stolen, i doubt you'll get any help from anyone. Just wait till your shit gets ripped off, then you'll see. Remeber all things come full circle. :yellm:

klubhedsi
11-05-2003, 10:54 PM
Why would u post a dumb question anyway>

goy091
11-06-2003, 12:43 AM
BAN!

fucking theives, see if you get ANY help here

anti-hu
11-06-2003, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by o2seriouSi
just wondering if i can use this motor with my si ecu w/ the hondata (type-s) program.....or wat other steps should i take to get this motor to work.... thanx in advance :angel:

so fucking lame man. people work their asses for these cars.

greenguy
11-06-2003, 02:03 PM
I feel like flaming so.....FUCK YOU! Yes thats how I feel about people who steal ANYTHING! I work my ass off and play by all the rules, and it pisses me off that people get things that they dont deserve by LYING, CHEATING AND STEALING! FUCK YOU MAN!:mad:

o2seriouSi
11-06-2003, 02:15 PM
for 1 u don't kno the situation the motor isn't stolen the car was set on fire and the owner gave me the motor after the insurance took the car

and p.s i don't give a fuck wat ya think i take ur shit in a minute and i could overide that imobilizer system by push starting it fuck ya all

fsugatorbait
11-06-2003, 02:18 PM
Hahahaha, fuckin unbelievable. Who the hell in their right mind comes on a public boad to insinuate that they stole a motor and then asks for help on how to get it to work. Get a fucking clue man, maybe we should link a copy of this over to clubrsx, maybe one of them is missing something that they would like to take back.

Why isnt this fucktard banned yet?

fsugatorbait
11-06-2003, 02:31 PM
the motor isn't stolen the car was set on fire and the owner gave me the motor

ok, so you didnt steal the car, just helped to commit insurance fraud, that makes it all better :confused:.

and p.s i don't give a fuck wat ya think i take ur shit in a minute and i could overide that imobilizer system by push starting it fuck ya all

Easy, we have a certifiable E-thug onboard :eek:. What are ya gonna do? cut out the floor boards and start it flintsone style :p.

Here's a P.S. to you - judging by your spelling/grammer or lack there of, maybe you should take all your street wisdom and toughness back to school and get a real education on how to obey the law :mad:.

SiR_d1
11-06-2003, 02:37 PM
Thats just wrong man:mad:

NamingException
11-06-2003, 02:44 PM
It would be a ton of fun to watch you try to override the immobilizer by push-starting it. It's not a thorough and brilliant means of keeping the car secure, but it's not that primitive either.

And yes, you can just get a K20A2 flash on your K20A3 ECU. No sense in letting a good engine go to waste... unless it is stolen, in which case you'll find no friends on this board.

Why don't you post the VIN?

o2seriouSi
11-06-2003, 02:46 PM
i will post the vin later on tonite thanks........

sniperSI
11-06-2003, 02:56 PM
Looks someone watch the move "New Jersey Drive" a little too much. Just because your from a city where car theiving is like buying candy doesnt mean your some how urber cool. Not to mention a little dipshit techno fuck like yourself wouldnt know shit on how to steal a pack of gum much less a car if you have to solicate the help of Internet people. Your a dumbshit, 2 times over, your cock is so small you piss on your balls,

Punch your self in the cock, throw up and die.

p.s. add a helping of puke*fuck you* die to that.

and please direct yourself to the nearest tree

fsugatorbait
11-06-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by sniperSI
Your a dumbshit, 2 times over, your cock is so small you piss on your balls,

Punch your self in the cock, throw up and die.

p.s. add a helping of puke*fuck you* die to that.

and please direct yourself to the nearest tree

LMAO...You kill me sniper :D ;)

02SilverSiHB
11-06-2003, 04:15 PM
what's up with these NJ people? fucking killing me