PDA

View Full Version : steering wheel question, does your go back after you turn?

jdmsi
11-06-2003, 11:29 PM
mine stays where it is, I have to move it back and when I am driving straight its upside down for some reason, whats wrong?

jdmsi
11-06-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by bobdobbs
With the car or with you? Your car needs an alignment. I'm not sure what your deal is.

j/k, man. :D
your posts are worthless, you should stop posting.

bobdobbs
11-07-2003, 12:04 AM
Screw you, jerk. End yourself.

chubbychu
11-07-2003, 12:28 AM
yea...sounds like your alignment is off.

civic hatch boi
11-07-2003, 12:38 AM
what does not being aligned really mean??? like.. i got an alignment.. but i have the sam eprob as jdmsi... i turn then turn the wheel back cuz it doesn't do it by itself.. but my steering wheel is straight when i drive straight. seems fine.

bobdobbs
11-07-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by civic hatch boi
what does not being aligned really mean??? like.. i got an alignment.. but i have the sam eprob as jdmsi... i turn then turn the wheel back cuz it doesn't do it by itself.. but my steering wheel is straight when i drive straight. seems fine.
Our EPS doesn't return to center like other cars. Your toe can also effect this, but if you just got an alignment and you're within specs, you're probably fine. If you're steering wheel was upside down, then you'd have a problem.

civic hatch boi
11-07-2003, 12:57 AM
thnx bobdobbs. u're very knowledgable :)

bobdobbs
11-07-2003, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by civic hatch boi
thnx bobdobbs. u're very knowledgable :)
You mocking me, boi? :D

Peking
11-07-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by jdmsi
your posts are worthless, you should stop posting.

Actually your posts are worthless, just like the one thread (which is exactly this one) was deleted. Not the first time, now is it. Too bad you can't read what was posted in the other thread. It is clear that you are the kind of person who doesn't learn the first time. Like I said in your other thread, your lack of common sense is disturbing :confusem: and the questions that you ask are just plain stupid.