PDA

View Full Version : You guys do this with your EPs

furious
11-07-2003, 08:19 AM
I love my Si so much that I almost daily get some snacks and drinks, open the garage door, and sit inside my garage while just pigging out watching the Si. When my neighbors pass by...they are like WTF? And when I'm done eating, I also occasionally like to sit inside the ride for a few minutes doing absolutely nothing.

And after I wash my ride on the driveway, I would just sit on my doorsteps for like an hour or so just checking out the Si.

Sometimes my girl looks for me in the house, and I suddenly appear again (was in the garage)...scares her to death...then I tell her I was just visiting the Si.

Am I a freak?

Driftin SI
11-07-2003, 08:22 AM
Nah, not really. True car nuts do weird shit like that all the time. My girl thinks I need to be in a mental hospital sometimes :D

recognition
11-07-2003, 08:27 AM
yea, freak

but I do check out my car from my window before I go to bed and when I wake up. Always look back at it when I leave it parked.:D

sniperSI
11-07-2003, 08:33 AM
Everyday at work, when i go outside and have a smoke, or go to lunch or whatever ill sit and just stare at my car, Look it over, people in my office park mustthink i'm nuts but i just love it.

silver ep
11-07-2003, 08:40 AM
but I do check out my car from my window before I go to bed and when I wake up. Always look back at it when I leave it parked

Me too! It's sick, but I can't help myself!!! :smilem:

Gasp23
11-07-2003, 08:42 AM
I love to just stare at my car. When I park it I look back a couple of times. And when I'm walking towards my car when I'm about to go somewhere I get a smile

K20A3Si
11-07-2003, 08:45 AM
i always just look at my car and sit in it for no reason...i love it to death....all my friends are car freaks so we all can relate...haha...my parents thinki am nuts though:eek:

bigcase
11-07-2003, 09:49 AM
i do the same thing. its such an awesome car to look at. coming from an art/visual background (im a graphic designer) i recognize that good design is not only good overall, but you can find beauty in just looking at small parts of the car. like if you look at the hind quarters of our car, they look muscular. specially if you have aftermarket wheels and are dropped. those dang honda designers. a good one will know what you like before you like it. i love to look at my car more and more every god damn day.

Suk02Si
11-07-2003, 09:50 AM
I drive a beater everyday for work so I miss my EP a lot. Every morning I check the garage to make sure its okay, and every night when I get home I check the garage to see if its okay :smilem:

Sb00
11-07-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Gasp23
I love to just stare at my car. When I park it I look back a couple of times. And when I'm walking towards my car when I'm about to go somewhere I get a smile

i second that! :D

i lub my ep :D

STP03BlueSI
11-07-2003, 10:53 AM
I love my EP.:blushm: :smilem: :kissm:

Si3
11-07-2003, 11:09 AM
this is way i like this site so much...

all of my friends & family say i am obsesive compulsive about my EP, but here, your the odd one if your not!!

home, sweet home page!! :smilem: :smilem:

-aj-

dj addicted
11-07-2003, 11:10 AM
and here I thought I was the only wierd one... glad to see Im not alone...

DyNastySi
11-07-2003, 12:21 PM
Haha. I eat my fast food in the garage to.

JLannoo
11-07-2003, 05:02 PM
Well when your young a car is really the first time you ever have your own real personal space. I remember when I got my first car,it was a 1982 Prelude. I would go out and read in the car..take naps in the car...Drive somewhere and just sit. It was like a mini apartment. LOL

I still miss that car. It had very cool styling.

NYSI
11-07-2003, 05:10 PM
I love my EP, some times i go out late at night so i can drive all alone :cool:

vivid blue Si
11-07-2003, 05:32 PM
I do all the things except eat in it! I want to keep the new smell as long as I can! Since I got the type R I have been neglecting the Si,
it know has to live outside,and in the desert it gets very dusty. I really need a three car garage! I always park far from other cars too
so I can get a nice long look at the car as I am approching her:cool
I am 37 and still feel the same way about cars and driving as I did at 16 I feel very lucky to have a drivers license!!!

ep3si02
11-07-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Si3
this is way i like this site so much...

all of my friends & family say i am obsesive compulsive about my EP, but here, your the odd one if your not!!

home, sweet home page!! :smilem: :smilem:

-aj-

my brother tells me the same thing. he says i'm obsessed with the car and this site.

LordKoo
11-07-2003, 07:04 PM
You are a freak, but you are not alone! ;)

eurosteez
11-07-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by JLannoo
Well when your young a car is really the first time you ever have your own real personal space. I remember when I got my first car,it was a 1982 Prelude. I would go out and read in the car..take naps in the car...Drive somewhere and just sit. It was like a mini apartment. LOL

Hehe He called it a mini apartment. LOL.

Mister_Ohkami
11-08-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by furious
I love my Si so much that I almost daily get some snacks and drinks, open the garage door, and sit inside my garage while just pigging out watching the Si. When my neighbors pass by...they are like WTF? And when I'm done eating, I also occasionally like to sit inside the ride for a few minutes doing absolutely nothing.

And after I wash my ride on the driveway, I would just sit on my doorsteps for like an hour or so just checking out the Si.

Sometimes my girl looks for me in the house, and I suddenly appear again (was in the garage)...scares her to death...then I tell her I was just visiting the Si.

Am I a freak?

Yea, beyond hope of redemption...:smilem:
I can say this because I do that too sometimes! It's comfy inside...:D

BluePearl03Si
11-08-2003, 11:35 PM
I like to go out at night and drive on some rural roads, practice launches, corner hard, and drive in a generally high state of performance I normally can't do.

I also have a few favorite parking lots out on Jantzen island between Portland and Vancouver, where the abandoned K-Mart and Safeway offer unlit and hidden lots which are kept clean by the owners trying to sell the buildings, which isn't happening.

I can practice all the launches I want, practice autocross manuvering, and other fun stuff. It's also near the PIR race track and I meet with a prelude and CRX owner to mess around there when the track closes at 1AM.....I've been there for hours and It's going to cost me my clutch and tires....but god it's fun.

And I sit in it sometimes, the seats are so comfy....I like to park it out in my driveway (No street lights in neighborhood), retract my moonroof and look at the stars on clear nights.

Obsessing over an object that will likely be replaced in a few years may seem stupid......but don't we do the same thing over girlfriends anyway?.