PDA

View Full Version : love my car more than gf

jereds02si
11-07-2003, 12:36 PM
I know this a stupid question but I'm at work and I was just thinking how much I liked my car. And I think I like my car more than my girlfriend and most other people. How many other people like there EP better than friends, family, spouse, or gf???

Do I have a problem you think?

Slapshot25
11-07-2003, 12:51 PM
I think you might..:)

Mugen_EP
11-07-2003, 01:03 PM
Whenever me and my girl are walking to my car I will say something like, "Hi baby girl, how you doing today" Then my girl will start to respond and I'm like, "I wasnt talking to you".:smilem: :smilem:

She used to get really jealous but this is my fourth Honda and have been modding for 8 yrs now so she is used to it. Just gotta train them early.:winkm: :smilem:

DavidT
11-07-2003, 01:08 PM
My gf gets jealous cause I spend more money on my EP than I do on her...but she always knows she's #1 on my list ;) And yeah, you got problems. :D

513n179
11-07-2003, 01:09 PM
It's just a car... I like my car, but not to the point where I talk to it, give it a name or anything like that... I'll take my girl over my car anyday...

Zero Three Si
11-07-2003, 01:21 PM
These threads are getting a little rediculous.

STP03BlueSI
11-07-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Zero Three Si
These threads are getting a little rediculous.

+1http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/images/smilies/rcain.gif
And yes i do spend more time with Stitch than my Gf...and i do love her alot

2QK4U ALLWAYS
11-07-2003, 01:33 PM
My wife says I love my car nad bike more she knows her place # 3 she's cool with that because she is still on the podium

Zero Three Si
11-07-2003, 01:34 PM
I'd laugh my ass off if any of your g/f's ever read this thread. You're balls would jump back into their purses so damn fast....hahahaha

03hatch
11-07-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by STP03BlueSI
http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/images/smilies/idhitit.gif unless she wants to do this...then i spend more time with the GF

HAHAHAHAAHAH thats a LMAO +2 cant stop laughing :)

esmith13
11-07-2003, 02:06 PM
My Wife and I have a fair agreement...

So long as http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/images/smilies/idhitit.gif keeps happening regularly - I can love my car all I want :D

Eric

Dunrick
11-07-2003, 02:19 PM
MUH CAR SUCKS IT IS SLOWER THAN YOURS AND I LOVE MY GIRLY

HOLLER BACK

eurosteez
11-07-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Mugen_EP
Whenever me and my girl are walking to my car I will say something like, "Hi baby girl, how you doing today" Then my girl will start to respond and I'm like, "I wasnt talking to you".:smilem: :smilem:

She used to get really jealous but this is my fourth Honda and have been modding for 8 yrs now so she is used to it. Just gotta train them early.:winkm: :smilem:

HAHA good idea mugen, using your ep to get your girl jealous.

In Australian terms"
If girls didn't have pussies, we'd through rocks at them.

On the other hand
I wish my ep had some female genitilia I'd hit that phat booty all night long woo woo;)

civicSIracer
11-07-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Mugen_EP

hell ya. mugen ep knows whats up. train them early!!

SiR_d1
11-07-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by DavidT
My gf gets jealous cause I spend more money on my EP than I do on her...but she always knows she's #1 on my list ;) And yeah, you got problems. :D

Ditto, my gf thinks the same thing;)

STP03BlueSI
11-07-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by 03hatch
HAHAHAHAAHAH thats a LMAO +2 cant stop laughing :)

Yea i know

Hey esmith13 u like using my smilies dont u? LMAO

esmith13
11-08-2003, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by STP03BlueSI
Hey esmith13 u like using my smilies dont u? LMAO

Why, yes... Yes i do... ;)

Eric

oldschoolimport
11-08-2003, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by eurosteez
If girls didn't have pussies, we'd through rocks at them. but since they do, we'll throw BALLS at em :D :smilem:

hypnoj
11-08-2003, 05:37 AM
see, what you do is have your gf/wife drive your car around a lot (if you dare)and have them pick you up from work etc. That way you see them both at the same time and say "baby, baby". Then your psychy will compute the two together and bam CAR AND GIRL BECOME ONE!!!! :D

Zero Three Si
11-08-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by hypnoj
see, what you do is have your gf/wife drive your car around a lot (if you dare)and have them pick you up from work etc. That way you see them both at the same time and say "baby, baby". Then your psychy will compute the two together and bam CAR AND GIRL BECOME ONE!!!! :D

Not a bad idea!