PDA

View Full Version : suspension technique sway bars

Si_Rider
11-08-2003, 08:20 PM
anybody know about suspension technique sway bars? are they any good? or im i better off buying the progress sway bars. will the rsx s st sway bars fit our si?

oldschoolimport
11-08-2003, 10:49 PM
I had a matched set on an integra ls and I had no conplaints, whatsoever. came with bushings. are they going to be available for the ep3 specifically? I would seriously consider using them again. the rear RSX bar should fit, not sure about the front coz the front ctr bar requires some kind of modification. I have heard of the RSX front bar being used, so maybe. some body on here swapped front and rear off an RSX. if they had no probs then I would guess so. maybe they will chime in.

!@#$%
11-09-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by oldschoolimport
I had a matched set on an integra ls and I had no conplaints, whatsoever. came with bushings. are they going to be available for the ep3 specifically? I would seriously consider using them again. the rear RSX bar should fit, not sure about the front coz the front ctr bar requires some kind of modification. I have heard of the RSX front bar being used, so maybe. some body on here swapped front and rear off an RSX. if they had no probs then I would guess so. maybe they will chime in.

sounds about right.