PDA

View Full Version : To EP sellouts (I mean sellers)

furious
11-11-2003, 05:32 AM
Please please write on a note "ephatch.com for all your Si needs" and place it into your driver's manual before selling/trading so that you can contribute to recruiting new owners for us here.

If you are gonna go...then at least contribute just 1 thing back:cool:

k20hatch
11-11-2003, 06:31 AM
LoL this must be the topic of the month! :) But its a pretty good idea..;)

Brettnyt
11-11-2003, 07:34 AM
woah... very good idea! Good thinking man!

fishboy
11-11-2003, 12:12 PM
i was planning on doing that, only i was gonna put, "check out clubsi.com it's neato." :eek: :D

Zero Three Si
11-11-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by fishboy
i was planning on doing that, only i was gonna put, "check out clubsi.com it's neato." :eek: :D

why would you recommend that website?

03hatch
11-11-2003, 12:17 PM
wow very good thinking...but i wont be selling my car for a long while..unless something happens

fishboy
11-11-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Zero Three Si
why would you recommend that website?

because i like it. :)

FailureToStop
11-11-2003, 07:17 PM
Manual?

I guess I was a bit of a dick when I traded in the Si and didn't turn in the manual, the backseat headrests, the keys for the lug, the extra key fob and extra keys.

Guess I was in a bad mood after the reaming that I got by the dealer.

M*&therf*&#!rs!

Zero Three Si
11-11-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by FailureToStop
Manual?

I guess I was a bit of a dick when I traded in the Si and didn't turn in the manual, the backseat headrests, the keys for the lug, the extra key fob and extra keys.

M*&therf*&#!rs!

Why did the dealer ream you?

Brettnyt
11-11-2003, 10:13 PM
Manual?

M*&therf*&#!rs!

LMAO... U could ebay the headrests now and we will see em on some ford pickup or somethin... I wouldnt be happy if i bout an EP and found out it had no extra keys, manual or headrests...

bobdobbs
11-11-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Zero Three Si
Why did the dealer ream you?
That's their job.

furious
11-13-2003, 10:13 AM
Manual?

M*&therf*&#!rs!

unfortunately it is a no win situation as their parts department will resupply them (I am assuming they are Honda) for a very low cost..

When I traded in my 93 dx hatch, I took out the floormats and the dx hatchcover...damn they are expensive covers...so, I was pretty content with myself :D