PDA

View Full Version : Picking a Kit that works.

BluePearl03Si
11-12-2003, 02:42 AM
Several people, including me, have used damage to the front bumper as an excuse to add a body kit.

Of course, most of the good body kits are just lip kits, the buddy club doesn't seem to fit anyones exhaust, and a ton of them are either fiberglass or require JDMing the fuck out of your car, which is nice, but I'd rather spend money on something like say...a turbo?

The Tsunami has an ugly rear, but it's wide enough to actually fit most exhausts without chopping and cutting.

Lip Kits don't make a ton of sense when you have a damaged front bumper, since you will have to buy a bumper as well as the front lip.

It would be great if a company made a nice, 4 peice kit that had a full front bumper that was made of urethane with good fit, wasn't fugly, and cost under 2K.....but none I see pull that off.

Any new releases comming out that may fill that need?

KeNnYtAkEr
11-18-2003, 11:38 AM
I hear ya man... all the kits out there have ugly rear ends! and the buddy club is over priced fiberglass... sigh. Let me know if u fine something I'm all ears.

chet
11-18-2003, 02:09 PM
I definitely wish there were more choices of urethane kits. Isn't the Kaminari the only urethane kit available?

Civicvtec1ps
11-18-2003, 02:14 PM
Tsunami kit is made out of urethane. Some other companies needs to start making good looking bodykit. :yellm:

KeNnYtAkEr
11-18-2003, 09:42 PM
I think they have the Wings-West, Kaminari, Axis, tsunami and one more but they don't have that unique look...