PDA

View Full Version : RSX-R Rear Sway Bar

ecsahs3
11-15-2003, 04:04 PM
Does anyone know if this fits like the stock RSX Type-S rear sway bar? Someone is selling one in my area and my concern is whether or not it will fit my car and if it will clear my fujitsubo exhaust. Thanks.

andy
11-15-2003, 04:34 PM
Pretty sure it'll fit just fine. Run a search on "RSX AND sway" or
"JDM AND sway" and you should fine more info on it. But it's got to
be the same design as the others (CTR, RSX-S), just probably larger.

civic hatch boi
11-15-2003, 04:46 PM
yea it fits the same. just bigger. type S 19mm. ctr 22mm.

Peking
11-15-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by civic hatch boi
yea it fits the same. just bigger. type S 19mm. ctr 22mm.

Yes with what they said. Also remember to get the Type-S bushings, the stock SI brackets will still fit. The stock bushings say 15 mm on them, while the Type-S have 19 on um. Good buy, and good luck ;)

Check this out for some info...

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24307

ecsahs3
11-15-2003, 08:20 PM
Thanks guys. Also, about the bushings. Would it make a difference to get the Type-S bushings, or do I have to specifically get the Type-R bushings?

Peking
11-16-2003, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by ecsahs3
Thanks guys. Also, about the bushings. Would it make a difference to get the Type-S bushings, or do I have to specifically get the Type-R bushings?

Yes, if you want to go with the RSX Type-S rear sway than you need the RSX bushings. The CTR cost more and is pretty extreme, compared to the Type-S. You can find the rear Type-S sway for sale with the bushings in our classifieds section or you can visit the guys at RSXclub.com look to pay about anywhere from $50 to $80. Any higher than just buy it at the Acura dealer :D