PDA

View Full Version : Our cars = fun

finalhour
11-15-2003, 11:57 PM
My car is totally stock right now, but with the cooler weather, it's enhanced the performance so much. I got out of a movie tonight, noone on the backroads, and was doing 110 down the straight roads. I didn't let the engine warm-up which is a no-no, but I couldn't help it. I feel sorry for whoever sells their car to get a generic car you see everyday.

Civicvtec1ps
11-16-2003, 12:04 AM
haha yea. fun to drive around at night in cold weahter
http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23952
:D

Vertigo
11-16-2003, 12:30 AM
Musta got it a hurry. I fixed it for ya!:D
linky!! (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23952)

ep3hatchattack
11-16-2003, 01:23 AM
Hey, I feel you there I live on the Opposite side of Frisco across the golden gate in marin and i just dropped my girlfriend off after watching the movie Elf (which was fuckin hilarious) then it was so cold out that i had to get on it becuz no one was on the highway. i got up too 135mph and then i let it down becuz it was getting up on the revs and my exit was coming up, but it felt like it had a bit more room to go. All in all i love the cold weather, only while im driving though.

Peking
11-16-2003, 06:14 AM
Damn you guys are going pretty fast :eek: You guys be safe, don't want to see another thread (or article) of someone doing something not neccessary and causing an accident. Oh and our car is hella fun :D

l33t
11-16-2003, 11:42 AM
i've gotten mine to 138 on I10 here in houston at about 4 am before in december

ep3hatchattack
11-16-2003, 11:57 AM
Yeah, i bet, i would love to have highways like you have in texas..

Zero Three Si
11-16-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Peking
Damn you guys are going pretty fast :eek: You guys be safe, don't want to see another thread (or article) of someone doing something not neccessary and causing an accident. Oh and our car is hella fun :D

We just saw that thread where that guy died in the white "accord" aka
EP.

icegrill
11-16-2003, 02:37 PM
Our car is really FUN! I love it the more I drive it. In it's stock form it's so good, most people think it's like a eco car or somthing so they try and smoke you, but I'd say 60% percent of the cars/suvs that try and accelerate by can't do it. The cold weather is amazing as well the K20 really is torquey. :D