PDA

View Full Version : The EP that went "poopy"........(Please read all of you cool peeps that helped!)

oogy-boogy
11-18-2003, 01:43 PM
I realize this is a long post. Check it out, as I

oogy-boogy
11-18-2003, 01:44 PM
20 minutes or so passed by as I anxiously waited for the tow truck in my EP. It seemed as though it was a circus side show as every man, woman and his/her brother stopped by to inspect the under hood carnage. I heard enough

Hatch, Si Hatch
11-18-2003, 01:55 PM
WOW! Sounds like you had a great time up until the obsinities(sp?) started flowing!

Be sure to keep us updated on how everything is going and I wish you the best of luck on getting your EP fixed.

On a side note, I keep hearing of a 13 sec N/A EP. Was this person at this same event? If so(even if not), does anyone know what he/she had to get that quick of a time?

Dunrick
11-18-2003, 02:00 PM
your foot is too heavy for the si gas pedal.....

2k2SiAutoXer
11-18-2003, 02:06 PM
what the hell couldve happened? you are stock, righ? Well oggy, best of luck getting it fixed and getting back on the road!

--Tom

anjapower
11-18-2003, 02:07 PM
Very well written Mel, you included all details accurately, besides that Phil doesn't have Hondata, I do. LOL.

Props to an awesome dude, and wish him the best of luck in getting his EP fixed quickly and hopefully somewhat cheaply too!

Once again, sorry about what happened that night, I wish I could be of more help. Keep us updated!

XLR8B4U
11-18-2003, 02:14 PM
Wow.. I would like to have seen the write up if you had a GOOD night LOL..

Hope all works out better than mine did.. hope you got the rest of your inserts out before you took to the dealer.

LIE LIKE A RUG DUDE!! I wish I had!

Keep us posted..

Craig

Black 02 SI
11-18-2003, 03:07 PM
good write up. I laughed so hard when I read about the tow truck driver #1 what a tool that guy was, lol. anyway keep us posted on how everything goes. mine goes in the shop tomorow to get a new headlight(for free) cause it's getting water in it somehow. and as I said b4, I know the feeling, i sat on the side of 95 south for over an hour in my wounded ep waitin for the tow truck.

Suk02Si
11-18-2003, 05:05 PM
omg that was long, great story though. :D

02 Si (PA)
11-18-2003, 05:21 PM
Sorry to hear what happened to your car :(

I really should check the forum and local event forum more frequently, if I know I would probably made it out to Atco to hang with you guys.

My EP truely became a "daily driver"...the last time I washed was 2 months ago.

ATRIOT
11-18-2003, 05:46 PM
Holy shit, sorry to hear that Oogy. Do you think it had anything to do with the install of the motor mount inserts?

SilVic
11-18-2003, 06:40 PM
I'm sorry to hear about that... it's really depressing when u expect to have a good time but it turns upside down... i know how that feels...

siver-SI
11-18-2003, 07:11 PM
Holly Shit. Man have you called up your dealer yet? I feel for you man. This is my main worry when I take a car to the track. I am thinking of towing my EP to a track meet for just incase something happens. I wish you the best of luck man and I hope some good will come out of this.

Neal

styllinep3
11-18-2003, 07:29 PM
sweet wright up of the nights events oogy (mel). im sorry that u had to have this happen u on one of our meets. well hope u still had some fun. i wish i could have been a little more help but, i was a little lost at the track myself. first time too.

theres a very important lesson to be learned here guys. RETORQE EVERYTHING. when ever u break a factory torqe setting u have to go back and retorqe or things like this can happen. so everone should learn from this. oh and i had a great time with eveyrone.

craig wheres the vids man. gotta have some. plz tell me u do .

later

ps good luck on getting your ep back up and running mel . keep us posted

crex2nr
11-18-2003, 07:31 PM
hopefully youll get it runnin again really soon.

Jpax
11-18-2003, 07:47 PM
Dam hommie tha sucks , so what happend? motor mount came loose durning the trip up? hope you get her fixed.

HondaMan
11-18-2003, 07:52 PM
Damn, I hope your EP gets well soon mang! :(

pLopSI
11-18-2003, 08:14 PM
godamn oogy... heard it all from anj. Incredibly great write-up on the atco meet. I really wanted to head down, but schedule wasn't workin out n' the distance totally turned me off. I've driven to jersey w/ my girl way too many times already.

Def sorry to hear about those motor mounts. :'( . I wish u the best of luck on reviving the ep.

We're not that far apart so hopefully we all can meet up n' chill someday.

oogy-boogy
11-18-2003, 10:52 PM
Sup again everyone...I just wanted to take the time to say thanks to everyone for all the kind words.

Hatch: Hoping to get the EP to the dealer tomorrow. I've already some up with my angry dumb blonde routine. Also, I didn't see a 13 sec NA EP at the meet. Although, my EP is now over 96 hours without crossing the finish line ;) ...That has to be a record.

Dunny: Looks like my foot needs to lose weight.

2k2siautoxer: The front mm bolt vibrated out. I tightened the crap out of it but a mixture of lube and vibrations got the best of me. All I have is CAI, Header, Exhaust, Hondata heatshield gasket, grounding wires and remnants of ES motor mounts.

Anj: Thanks dude! For some reason I though he did...sorry. I know you did as you were nice enough to let me redline it :)

XLR..Craig: Lol and thanks. Yes, I did get them out. If I were to be Pinnochio tomorrow, my nose would reach the moon.

Black02SI: Glad you enjoyed it Dave. Thanks again! I mailed your card out UPS today!

Suk: Glad u enjoyed it.

02 SI: Wash that Biaatch! :D

Atriot: Thanks for the kind words and to answer your Q - "Yup"

Silvic: Thanks. I wasn't to bummed. I was still alive and the EP is always reparable or replaceable.

Silversi: Thanks! Calling Mr Dealer tomorrow am! Wish me luck guys!

Gabe: Thanks for the good words. Idid have a ton of fun and no problem...I realize everyone was still trying to have a good time (as I was). Retorque! Retorque! Retorque!

Crx: I sure hope so.... :( I hate driving my girls 97 Eclipse GS. Yuk!

Pax: Yeah, mm bolt went bye bye. Thanks for the good wishes.

Hondaman: Thanks Honda-mang! ;)

pLopSI: Hey, thanks for the props on the write up and the good wishes. Future meet sounds good....I'll have to start buffing my Tim's....lol.

fsugatorbait
11-19-2003, 07:03 AM
Oogy, great write up, its a shame that it had to turn out the way it did, hopefully honda will be able to work with you to get everything fixed. If you need anything just holla man, you got some EP brothers close by that would be happy to lend a hand. Your doing a great job staying positive through all this, keep it up and it'll be over in no time. Take it easy Mel.

oogy-boogy
11-19-2003, 07:44 AM
Thanks for the kind words Phil... ;)

Getting her towed to Honda today....I'll keep you guys updated.

02NITEHAWKSi EP
11-19-2003, 07:58 AM
Man I am sorry that all that happened. Hope the Ep will get wll soon. Yes I am a little domented when I ask, any pictures of the carnage and destruction?

oogy-boogy
12-04-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by 02NITEHAWKSi EP
Man I am sorry that all that happened. Hope the Ep will get wll soon. Yes I am a little domented when I ask, any pictures of the carnage and destruction?

No pics yet......Eric (BlacknRedSi) has them and I'll post as soon as I see them....

oogy-boogy
12-04-2003, 08:46 PM
Just an FYI for anyone that was wondering:

Had it out with the dealer/Honda/corp Honda with no luck. Just found out yesterday that insurance is picking up the tab!!! :eek: Wooohooooo!!! All I have to come up with is my $300.00 deductable as compared to over $1800.00 in estimated damages!!!!!!!!

I'm so un-bummed now (is that even a word?)...

:D :D :) :) :D :D

BluePearl03Si
12-04-2003, 10:44 PM
Your torque wrench is your friend.

That really sucks too.....good insurance is picking it up.

fsugatorbait
12-05-2003, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by oogy-boogy
Just an FYI for anyone that was wondering:

Had it out with the dealer/Honda/corp Honda with no luck. Just found out yesterday that insurance is picking up the tab!!! :eek: Wooohooooo!!! All I have to come up with is my $300.00 deductable as compared to over $1800.00 in estimated damages!!!!!!!!

I'm so un-bummed now (is that even a word?)...

:D :D :) :) :D :D

Good news oogy! Any idea how long honda is gonna take to fix her, or what actually is damaged?

STP03BlueSI
12-05-2003, 07:38 AM
Now your car broke on the ES motor mounts?...

Damn that makes me nervious about goin to the track. I guess the Stock mm suck.

oogy-boogy
12-05-2003, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by fsugatorbait
Good news oogy! Any idea how long honda is gonna take to fix her, or what actually is damaged?

Sup Phil....I'm still waiting to get then parts list today. As far as I know it's the following at this point:

1 pulley
ABS sending unit & accessories
all 4 mounts
AC Condensor & accessories
ECU wiring harness

As far as a timeframe....it looks as though it'll be a few weeks :(

Hopefully, I'll have a nice Christmas present. :D

oogy-boogy
12-05-2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by STP03BlueSI
Now your car broke on the ES motor mounts?...

Damn that makes me nervious about goin to the track. I guess the Stock mm suck.

Actually, one of the stock bolts backed out...it was torqued but must have vibrated out...That's what caused the whole mess. :(

Mad02Si
12-05-2003, 09:37 AM
Damn just read what happened to you. That sux bro but it looks like it gonna work out for you. Good luck and I hope you get you ride back and make it better than before keep ya head up.

STP03BlueSI
12-05-2003, 09:55 AM
Actually, one of the stock bolts backed out...it was torqued but must have vibrated out...That's what caused the whole mess. :(

Honda covering everything?

oogy-boogy
12-05-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Mad02Si
Damn just read what happened to you. That sux bro but it looks like it gonna work out for you. Good luck and I hope you get you ride back and make it better than before keep ya head up.

Thanks for the kind words...;)

oogy-boogy
12-05-2003, 10:12 AM
Honda covering everything?

Nope, not a thing. Had to go the insurance route....But, at least it's covered. :D

DarkSiRacer
12-05-2003, 10:15 AM
Sorry that happened to you and ur ep. I didn't know. Your cars messed up and you still were tryin to help me with my system. You're a good guy it'll work out for the good guys.

oogy-boogy
12-05-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by DarkSiRacer
Sorry that happened to you and ur ep. I didn't know. Your cars messed up and you still were tryin to help me with my system. You're a good guy it'll work out for the good guys.

Thanks and no problem....feel free to hit me up on aol at night. Always willing to help a fellow EP'er.. :D

RiceCzechs
12-05-2003, 11:24 AM
That's a tough break, but glad to hear that your insurance is cover it. Why didn't you just have it towed to the side of the road a few miles away, then call the closest dealership and plead ignorance? I'm not much for "sticking it to the man," but this doesn't really sound like something that was your "fault", per-se... more just an unfortunate series of events that happened to take place on a racetrack. That said, I haven't a clue what (if any) mods you have to your drivetrain, so perhaps I'm all wet. Me, though, I don't think I'd be looking at towing the thing back 250 miles... I'd go perhaps 20 miles to the nearest Honda dealer, then ask one of your EPHatch buddies to have driven you home...

Just curious. Best wishes for a speedy and inexpensive EP recovery! :)

oogy-boogy
02-23-2004, 09:53 PM
Sorry to bring back a dead thread but I wanted to share a funny ending to this. Needless to say the car is fine now.

Christmas Eve: I'm hanging at my parents house where we exchange gifts every year. THere were about 10 of us including my brother. Any ways, I open a shirt and another gift that he handed me. after everyone else is done opening, he hands me 2 gifts and says that they mean a lot to him and it's taken him weeks to get them. SO, I open the first one. It's a HotWheels EP. He says "at least that one rolls". I open the second gift and it's a tube of locktight. He says "I should've let you open that one in November"...

Ahh, how I love my bro...lol.:D

jaydub
02-23-2004, 09:59 PM
Damn! I'm really curious why Honda wouldn't cover it though. :\

oogy-boogy
02-23-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by jaydub
Damn! I'm really curious why Honda wouldn't cover it though. :\

Yeah, they basically kept saying it was "a non warrantyable item".

:p

Oh well....All's fine now. :cool:

jaydub
02-23-2004, 10:07 PM
Yeah, they basically kept saying it was "a non warrantyable item".

:p

Oh well....All's fine now. :cool:

See, that sort of stuff pisses me off. Then there are people who hydrolock their cars, and Honda covers THAT under a goodwill policy, one-time-only thing. I have a friend whose engine was covered that way.

:sigh: I will never understand these things.

oogy-boogy
02-24-2004, 05:22 AM
See, that sort of stuff pisses me off. Then there are people who hydrolock their cars, and Honda covers THAT under a goodwill policy, one-time-only thing. I have a friend whose engine was covered that way.

:sigh: I will never understand these things.

Yeah, it was tough. I started at the service guy, then service supervisor, manager, Dealership GM, Regional manager, Corporate Manager with absolutely 0 luck.

agrabau
02-24-2004, 06:16 AM
They shouldn't warranty it! He was racing his car at the track!? Is Honda supposed to supply free race support? It's my impression that these were non stock motor mounts? Is that true? If so It sounds like "someone" didn't do a careful install.

STP03BlueSI
02-24-2004, 07:07 AM
Sorry to bring back a dead thread but I wanted to share a funny ending to this. Needless to say the car is fine now.

Christmas Eve: I'm hanging at my parents house where we exchange gifts every year. THere were about 10 of us including my brother. Any ways, I open a shirt and another gift that he handed me. after everyone else is done opening, he hands me 2 gifts and says that they mean a lot to him and it's taken him weeks to get them. SO, I open the first one. It's a HotWheels EP. He says "at least that one rolls". I open the second gift and it's a tube of locktight. He says "I should've let you open that one in November"...

Ahh, how I love my bro...lol.:D

YOU JUST NOW POSTED THIS!?!?! 2 months later it hits me...

Hope you dont do that with your car payment.:D

OOGY btw...where is my CD?:D

Chris

oogy-boogy
02-24-2004, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by agrabau
They shouldn't warranty it! He was racing his car at the track!? Is Honda supposed to supply free race support? It's my impression that these were non stock motor mounts? Is that true? If so It sounds like "someone" didn't do a careful install.

Hey, thanks for the kind words ya dope....:p

oogy-boogy
02-24-2004, 07:49 AM
YOU JUST NOW POSTED THIS!?!?! 2 months later it hits me...

Hope you dont do that with your car payment.:D

OOGY btw...where is my CD?:D

Chris

Lol....I was talking to another member on aol last night and was telling them about the conclusion. Then, it hit me that I left everyone hanging. :D

BTW, CD is going out today bud. :cool:

STP03BlueSI
02-24-2004, 08:36 AM
Lol....I was talking to another member on aol last night and was telling them about the conclusion. Then, it hit me that I left everyone hanging. :D

BTW, CD is going out today bud. :cool:

LMAO. Cool!

Yea since that post is what over 2 months old!:confused:

Chris

jaydub
02-24-2004, 08:59 AM

like I said, Honda covers things quite often under what is called a "goodwill" replacement policy. It's a one-time shot, no warranty on the replaced part. I think the failure could just as easily have occurred on a road at a stoplight, so the fact that it happened while he was at the track seems to just be coincidental, IMO.

Kindly
http://www.dubfusion.com/tehfunny/stfu.jpg

thanks.

agrabau
02-24-2004, 09:12 AM
If it seems "just as likely" that it happened in a drag race then you are probably misinformed.

Seems like either user error or abuse to me. Nothing like being a responsible owner and admiting one's mistakes..

thanks for the mature response.

Alex

jaydub
02-24-2004, 09:17 AM
Admitting your mistakes is one thing, but refusal to cover things like this under warranty is a different story. You make it sound like had a full day of racing before something failed, then he towed it to the dealership and said,"hey wtf."

Whether that's the case or not, you completely missed my point. Honda has covered things like this under a goodw... ah fuck it. Nobody reads anymore anyway.

agrabau
02-24-2004, 09:20 AM
I read your post but it was somewhat overshadowed by a giant picture telling me to STFU.

Warranty or free goodwill, call it what you want. The underlying theme here is pay to race. That's what I'm saying. Also.. if the car passed tech and then the motormount was found to have a missing bolt, something's very fishy with this story.

jaydub
02-24-2004, 09:25 AM
I read your post but it was somewhat overshadowed by a giant picture telling me to STFU.

Warranty or free goodwill, call it what you want. The underlying theme here is pay to race. That's what I'm saying. Also.. if the car passed tech and then the motormount was found to have a missing bolt, something's very fishy with this story.

No, there's a major difference between warranty and goodwill. My best friend's motor was replaced in his integra (which was turboed) under this goodwill coverage, however it made his powertrain warranty void. I don't see how there could be anything fishy about his story, considering that the only detail he left out of the original text was the color of his underwear. Still, we weren't there, we can only speculate, and the car is now fixed thru other means. Perhaps the motormount was incorrectly installed or the bolt wasn't torqued to spec, but this isn't a failure that couldn't have occurred under stock circumstances.

fsugatorbait
02-24-2004, 09:40 AM
I was there, made the 3 hour trip to Jersey with him and was lined up next to him at the strip when the incident happened; remember it was our first pass. It happened because he didnt torque it down to spec, yes to be frank it was user error, but it had nothing to do with abuse. Its like you taking your car to honda or anyother dealership to have your oil changed. The tech forgets to torque down your oil filter causing your car to leak oil and almost seize 30 min after you've left and yes, this has happened before. Does this mean honda should cover it under warrany? probably not, but they should do their best as a business looking to retain a customer by fixing the part under goodwill, which is Jaydub's whole point. Get it? got it, good. :)

jaydub
02-24-2004, 09:40 AM
I was there, made the 3 hour trip to Jersey with him and was lined up next to him at the strip when the incident happened; remember it was our first pass. It happened because he didnt torque it down to spec, yes to be frank it was user error, but it had nothing to do with abuse. Its like you taking your car to honda or anyother dealership to have your oil changed. The tech forgets to torque down your oil filter causing your car to leak oil and almost seize 30 min after you've left and yes, this has happened before. Does this mean honda should cover it under warrany? probably not, but they should do their best as a business looking to retain a customer by fixing the part under goodwill, which is Jaydub's whole point. Get it? got it, good. :)
Exactly.

oogy-boogy
02-24-2004, 10:11 AM
Wow...:eek:

STP03BlueSI
02-24-2004, 10:14 AM
like I said, Honda covers things quite often under what is called a "goodwill" replacement policy. It's a one-time shot, no warranty on the replaced part. I think the failure could just as easily have occurred on a road at a stoplight, so the fact that it happened while he was at the track seems to just be coincidental, IMO.

Kindly
http://www.dubfusion.com/tehfunny/stfu.jpg

thanks.

I have never laughed so hard!!! LMAO!!! ouch its starting to hurt..hahahahahahaha..

jaydub
02-24-2004, 10:17 AM
I have never laughed so hard!!! LMAO!!! ouch its starting to hurt..hahahahahahaha..

haha I made that. :D

I just made this too

http://www.dubfusion.com/tehfunny/pirate_typer.jpg

STP03BlueSI
02-24-2004, 10:19 AM
haha I made that. :D

I just made this too

http://www.dubfusion.com/tehfunny/pirate_typer.jpg

Dude you should make somemore and post them in the post your funny pics thread!!!(I copied and pasted the last image and posted it there..but put your name next to it):D

Chris

K-Series
02-24-2004, 10:21 AM
Also.. if the car passed tech and then the motormount was found to have a missing bolt, something's very fishy with this story.

Do you drag race? Have you ever been through tech? Do you know what's involved?

There's no way they're going to look over a car and know where EVER SINGLE BOLT GOES or that one isn't torqued to spec or even missing. They'd get 3 cars in a night during a test and tune.

Tech is to make sure that he's not out there with a wooden frame and a stroked 350 blown to 1000hp with dual stage N20. Not to go around the car checking for bolts.

Steve

anjapower
02-24-2004, 10:35 AM
especially those only visible/accessible from the bottom...yea I'm sure they're gonna toss every car on a lift to check if the motor mounts are tight. :rolleyes:

It was a mistake, shit happens.

Sb00
02-24-2004, 10:36 AM
tech at the drag strip at the Las Vegas Speedway consists of

license
insurance
plate number
makes sure you have seat belts or a restraint
pops the hood
makes sure the battery is tight
glances over the engine bay
checks tires for excessive wear
asks if your car is faster than 10sec

passes/fails you for tech

there isn't much in teching a car, especially when there is 100+ cars impatiently waiting to be tech'd

blackout
02-24-2004, 11:01 AM
Damn man, thats awful... the only funny part was when you wrote " I kept waking up when I'd fall on the floor". I could just picture it lol.... hope everything works out for ya. good luck man...

agrabau
02-24-2004, 11:12 AM
Tech at events I do consists of a complete checkover of the car.

Why would the dealer want to retain a customer and show good will toward someone who is only going to misuse the car and break it in the future. It's a bad customer to try to keep.

I guess that the lacking tech inspection of the car was in expectance that the user would have done due dilligence on their own. Loose motor mounts are a major issue to miss. If it "wasn't torqued" it wouldn't have pulled out. It's more likely that it wasn't threaded or was only turned a couple of turns into the bore.

"Get it? got it, good. "

No, I don't. No one's made any good points. Good faith repair? Why? Because someone drove through a 10" deep puddle? How stupid are people? There is no practical difference between "user error" and abuse. Both result in damage and that damage cost shouldn't be borne by the dealer. I'm not a dealer, I'm a racer and I still feel this way. There's a reason prepared cars cost 80K and come with no warranty. Because they break. If someone came to a dealership that I had any business relationship with asking for a "good faith" repair on a turbo engine I would laugh for about 20 minutes while they were ushered out the door.

jaydub
02-24-2004, 11:20 AM

No, I don't. No one's made any good points. Good faith repair? Why? Because someone drove through a 10" deep puddle? How stupid are people? There is no practical difference between "user error" and abuse. Both result in damage and that damage cost shouldn't be borne by the dealer. I'm not a dealer, I'm a racer and I still feel this way. There's a reason prepared cars cost 80K and come with no warranty. Because they break. If someone came to a dealership that I had any business relationship with asking for a "good faith" repair on a turbo engine I would laugh for about 20 minutes while they were ushered out the door.

why has nobody made good points? Because we disagree? You might laugh at a good faith repair on a turbo'ed ITR engine, but I've seen it happen. While there may be no practical difference between user error and abuse, the fact remains that to speculate how it might've occurred is useless.

agrabau
02-24-2004, 11:22 AM
I agree with that save for the fact that someone posted writing that the mount wasn't torqued.

K-Series
02-24-2004, 11:49 AM
*cough*BS*cough*

:rolleyes:

Steve

oogy-boogy
02-24-2004, 11:49 AM
I agree with that save for the fact that someone posted writing that the mount wasn't torqued.

Damn guy....chill.

1st off, the latest post was just an update for the other caring realistic members on this board who I couldn't thank enough. It wasn't in an effort to stir up a feud.

2nd, I have done plenty of mods on numerous cars. I know how to torque down a bolt. I would never hand tighten a bolt and ride the car in that manner. Granted, I didn't have a torque wrench at the time but I can assure you I have plenty of strength. It was bottomed out. There have been numerous other EP owners that have had the same thing happen to an extent. Basically, a few other owners who caught one of the bolts while it was loose and not completely backed out. Crap happens and the inserts introduce more vibrations to the area.

3rd, I don't beat on my car....I'm very anal with it as I own a house and have other obligations to worry about. I put the inserts in another members ride who has had no problems whatsoever.

4th, I have seen worse things picked up by the dealers tab....

5th, Calm down mang.....A-Rod is overrated and we still have Pedro...:p

fsugatorbait
02-24-2004, 12:04 PM

Why would the dealer want to retain a customer and show good will toward someone who is only going to misuse the car and break it in the future. It's a bad customer to try to keep.

I guess that the lacking tech inspection of the car was in expectance that the user would have done due dilligence on their own. Loose motor mounts are a major issue to miss. If it "wasn't torqued" it wouldn't have pulled out. It's more likely that it wasn't threaded or was only turned a couple of turns into the bore.

"Get it? got it, good. "

The mount wasnt torqued, worked itself out over the 4 hour trip, and the launch caused it to dislodge, simple as that; user error. It would be abuse if it 'was torqued'to spec, he made consistant trips down the track and the mount broke. Those are the facts. The other aspect of this disagreement is opinion. You feel that they shouldnt provide a good faith repair to someone who made an honest mistake, we have seen it done before with a clear case of abuse (turbo) and question why it wasnt done this time. This is going nowhere and no one is going to change the other parties mind about their opinon so lets end this discussion.

oogy-boogy
02-24-2004, 12:39 PM
......This is going nowhere.....so lets end this discussion.

;)

anjapower
02-24-2004, 01:13 PM
thank goodness for goodwill repairs.:confused:

fsugatorbait
02-24-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by anjapower

hahahaha, true :p

oogy-boogy
02-24-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by anjapower

Braggart.... :p :D

jaydub
02-24-2004, 02:35 PM
hahahaha someone's obviously gotten lucky on that!