PDA

View Full Version : Type-r full kit, how much?

HASNIC
11-18-2003, 08:41 PM
How much would it cost you guys to ge the whole type-r body kit?

Just thought I would ask as I can try and get them for you if you want and have them shipped direct to you? If you give me a price that you would have to pay and i'll see if I can beat it for you!

I would be able to get the CTR kit in Milano red, satin silver and nighthawk black. I'll ask to see if I can get them in Championship white if anyone is interested? The kits come factory painted and should be a straight bolt on.

Also anything else that you might want that is OEM type-r ask and i'll get back to you with prices;) :D

Cheers:D

HASNIC
11-18-2003, 09:10 PM
Sorry, just saw the sticky on body kits!

If I could beat the prices shown for the type-r kit would anybody be interested?

DavidT
11-18-2003, 09:37 PM
I'm sure a lot of us would, especially if they come prepainted to our vehicles. But UKDM and JDM bumpers are different than USDM bumpers so the front and rear lips don't fit. However, you wanna sell me a set of satin silver sideskirts?

HASNIC
11-18-2003, 09:42 PM
From what I can gather you have to have the JDM bumpers in order to fit the lip to it.

I'll get a price on the side skirts for you mate and i'll work out shipping aswell. By the way i'm not a company or shop, just an EP owner trying to help out some other EP owners:D

HASNIC
11-18-2003, 10:06 PM
In the morning i'll get prices for

rear bumper and lip
front bumper and lip
Rear wing
Side skirts
CTR wheels (silver)
Spark plug cover
Manifold cover
Valve cover (red one)
CTR shift knob

If there is anything else you want me to ge a price on then ask!

I don't know if I will be able to beat the prices that you guys pay already but I'll give it a go;)

02civicSI
11-18-2003, 10:09 PM
i would defintely be interested in the:

front bumper with lip
rear bumper with lip
front and rear rebar
sideskirts

color doesnt matter since i will have to get them repainted to taffeta white. i am getting the wing from somebody else.

HASNIC
11-18-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by 02civicSI
i would defintely be interested in the:

front bumper with lip
rear bumper with lip
front and rear rebar
sideskirts

color doesnt matter since i will have to get them repainted to taffeta white. i am getting the wing from somebody else.

Whats the rebar?

Same as the sway bar?

I've got a feeling the UKDM and the JDM sway bars are different but will find out for sure.

SIson21
11-18-2003, 10:50 PM
i would be interested in the whole kit as well. the rebar is the reinforcement bar for the front end.

Si Death
11-19-2003, 12:06 AM
what about mugen lip and grill?

Suk02Si
11-19-2003, 12:44 AM
I need the three large clips that mount the top of the side skirt into the side of the body. They're three different sizes, but all larger than the normal clips on the rest of the car.

HASNIC
11-19-2003, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Si Death
what about mugen lip and grill?

Its alot cheaper for you to get the Mugen stuff from someone like Kingmotorsports. Like I say this isn't my business or anything so I am just trying to help people out by getting some good prices on some OEM kit.

I'll get a price on the rebar aswell;)

HASNIC
11-19-2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Suk02Si
I need the three large clips that mount the top of the side skirt into the side of the body. They're three different sizes, but all larger than the normal clips on the rest of the car.

I'll enquire about these for you aswell, hopefully I should have some prices by the end of the day;)

I'll try and get some approx shipping costs aswell but it all depends where you live etc...

And again there is no guarantee that I can beat prices here until I have crunched all the numbers. If it turns out I can't beat them then I apologise but if you still want anything then I wil be more than happy to get it for you:D

HASNIC
11-19-2003, 06:29 AM
Ok,

I've got some prices, on some things I can compete, on others not even a chance!

Rear Bumper and lip : $617.09 (maybe 676.38)

Front Bumper and lip : $676.38 (maybe 617.09)

Those prices are for Satin Silver

( I might have got those mixed, i'll confirm prices to check)

CTR wheels : $326.68 each

Centre caps for wheels : $23 each

Skirts : for both sides : $716.87 (Satin silver)

Suk02Si those clips you want come to $6.73

Red door cards : $225.74 each

Things like the Red valve cover and manifold cover are no where near the US price.

All prices exclude Shipping and any tax you may get charged.

The more I order the cheaper I can get it as the more stuff = bigger discount. TBH I think after shipping etc It will work out more than if you were to buy direct from the states.

If I were a company with large buying power I could get those prices way down but it up to you guy what you want:)

Cheers

kcx23
11-19-2003, 09:38 PM
I'm selling the front and rear JDM type R lips for $550.You have to pay for shipping though.

HASNIC
11-19-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by kcx23
I'm selling the front and rear JDM type R lips for $550.You have to pay for shipping though.

Thats a good price man, can you get them in Satin Silver? Do you get your kit sent from Japan?

Sorry I can't really get the prices really competitive, all those prices are cost to me so I would be taking no money from these whatsoever.

kcx23
11-19-2003, 09:56 PM
sorry the lips are from europe and its in black.

HASNIC
11-19-2003, 09:58 PM
sorry the lips are from europe and its in black.

Cool, if you can source them in Satin Silver for that price then you would have some happy people wanting some:D

!@#$%
11-20-2003, 12:45 AM
yes, this next spring I will be looking to start my project on piecing together a complete Satin Silver Type r kit. Any idea, estimate or guess on what the shipping costs might be?

HASNIC
11-20-2003, 01:08 AM
I could guess the shipping costs but TBH I have no idea. Obviously it won't be cheap but I will get an estimate for you ASAP.

Would you be looking at the OEM CTR wheels as they would increase shipping a bit due to their weight?

beauy
11-20-2003, 08:16 AM
For the kit with the mugen lip and grill, you are looking at over $2500, my friend got it for about that with the grill and lip but got hooked up by a friend, its all OEM bumpers also, in championship white.

00-ITR-373
11-21-2003, 04:59 PM
Hasnic, I sent you an instant message as well, but here is a topic I started a while back. Just wondering if you could help with this:

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=22800

Thank you!!!

HASNIC
11-22-2003, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by 00-ITR-373
Hasnic, I sent you an instant message as well, but here is a topic I started a while back. Just wondering if you could help with this:

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=22800

Thank you!!!

You have PM:D

!@#$%
11-29-2003, 10:11 PM
If i were to get anything, it would be the complete front, complete rear, and sideskirts. No ctr wheels for me. Way too $$$.

DumbNewB
12-01-2003, 12:37 AM

Wow your friend sure hooked u up :D