PDA

View Full Version : Big Problem!! Please Help Asap!!

jdmsi
11-23-2003, 01:56 PM
I can't get the front back in. I took out my stock shocks/springs, but now when I try to lift the drum back up so I can put the two bolts in it doesn't want to go. Its like locked or something. I tried everything but it doesn't want to budge. I am stuck with the two sides hanging out and I can't get the two bolts back in. Please help. really appreciate it.

EP33
11-23-2003, 03:32 PM
Eps don't have drums.

People probably aren't responding because you didn't search. If your axle shaft(s) "popped" out, do a search of that on the board and you will find a few different ways to put it back in. DO NOT take the CV boot and stuff apart. There is no need to take anything else apart in order to fix a popped out axle shaft.

jdmsi
11-23-2003, 07:33 PM
sorry about the drum thing. Yes I actually ended up doing research and finding out its because the axle popped out. I played with the hub with my spare on for about 10 min and finally found the place where it went in right. thanks a lot.

02SilverSiHB
11-23-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by jdmsi
sorry about the drum thing. Yes I actually ended up doing research and finding out its because the axle popped out. I played with the hub with my spare on for about 10 min and finally found the place where it went in right. thanks a lot.
glad it worked out
http://a1.cpimg.com/image/C1/71/26390721-6d6d-004B004B-.jpg