PDA

View Full Version : front driver side noise???

ep3
11-23-2003, 04:56 PM
at first i thought it was my coilovers making the noise again so, i lubed it up with grease again, but that did not fix it. the noise is still there. the noise is like something is loose under there. anyone else have this problem and how did you fix it?? thanx in advance for the help.

ep3
11-24-2003, 11:40 AM
anyone?

bobdobbs
11-24-2003, 12:10 PM
When does it happen?

spoon3168
11-24-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by ep3
at first i thought it was my coilovers making the noise again so, i lubed it up with grease again, but that did not fix it. the noise is still there. the noise is like something is loose under there. anyone else have this problem and how did you fix it?? thanx in advance for the help.
full coilover.??

ep3
11-24-2003, 01:23 PM
i'm on ground controls. it happens when i'm going through bumpy roads and dips. it never used to happen before and if it did it's much louder now that i can notice a sound.

fishboy
11-24-2003, 01:49 PM
i think we might have the same problem. it happens to me alot in the morning and it seems to only come out when my car favors the right, meaning making right turns or going to the right lane or an off ramp going right. it drives me crazy. i think something is loose but i checked everything i touched and everything is on tight. so i just deal with it for now.

Spazhead
11-24-2003, 01:50 PM
it's hard to dianose a noise throught forums, but i had a problem with a front end noise, took some time to find it, one of my bumper lens sockets came off and was bounching around inside the bumper, only found out one night when my lights were on and saw the burnt out light, turn out to be that it had came loose. check it out, might be your problem.

ep3
11-24-2003, 04:30 PM
just checked it. wasn't it. thanx for the responses tho.