PDA

View Full Version : Modding, Circuit City Style

Bicho6
11-23-2003, 10:44 PM
So the other day I walked into circuit city to check out a radio for my ep and what do I see in the car radio area. I sweet CAIs', Exhausts, Headers, Shift Knobs, and everything else on catologue, and i mean everything. They even install it for you. Now they only car one brand and I forgot the brand name they car. They have some decent shift knobs for 30 bucks, but everyone would know you got a circuit city modded car. Which i'm sure to some people if not all is lame. Have you guys check out your circuit city? Has anyone gottin anything from circuit city or any type of mod (not including radio) from circuit city. Please post your stories i would love to hear how it came out

JapanExpress
11-23-2003, 10:49 PM
Was the brand named Ractive?

Bicho6
11-23-2003, 10:50 PM
yah it was.

redronin22
11-23-2003, 10:57 PM
Thats like low budget APC crap. STAY AWAY

chubbychu
11-23-2003, 10:58 PM
man, these places never fail to amuse me. walmart, k-mart, circuit city. hahah...oh boy..what a laugh

ep3hatchattack
11-24-2003, 12:50 AM
Dont forget Kragen and Pep Boyz ;)

Zero Three Si
11-24-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by ep3hatchattack
Dont forget Pep Boyz ;)

What are you guys talking about man? Pep Boyz is mainstream now!
They even have commercials with Hector!!!!!:D

Driftin SI
11-24-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Zero Three Si
Pep Boyz is mainstream now!
They even have commercials with Hector!!!!!:D

LOL :D Too bad they aren't selling enough APC shit because they have already closed stores due to low sales.

Zero Three Si
11-24-2003, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Driftin SI
LOL :D Too bad they aren't selling enough APC shit because they have already closed stores due to low sales.

I'll have to see if they are a publicly trading company. If so, I'm gonna buy a few hundred shares. Any money, says they break record sales next year....LOL:D