PDA

View Full Version : Finally got my EP!

Btrthnezr3
11-24-2003, 07:40 AM
Ok...so I've been moaning and groaning over trying to get a new EP and all that stuff...well, I finally just went and did it...and damn...I felt way guilty after I did it...I hate spending money, and I've been trying to save...blah...all of that you know? Anyways, after kind of getting over the guilt factor (still not completely over it) I am starting to enjoy my new car...after a few days of learning how to drive it that is! (I have never owned a manual but have driven them on occasion)...So I just wanted to say that now I am cool like all you guys...and the self-proclaimed noob with boobs is here to stay!
Proud Owner of an 03 Taffeta White Civic Si
14 mi upon pickup from dealer!

oogy-boogy
11-24-2003, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Btrthnezr3
...and the self-proclaimed noob with boobs is here to stay!

Lol....Welcome to the site and good luck with the ride. Nice choice! ;) :D

Driftin SI
11-24-2003, 07:45 AM
http://www.chicagovw.org/zeroforum/icons/postpics.gif

Btrthnezr3
11-24-2003, 08:00 AM
I'll try to get some pics of me and my new ride tonight or tomorrow...need to wash it first though...it rained like a biyotch yesterday and I had to drive in the dirty water...poor EP!

Tenacious G
11-24-2003, 10:03 AM
welcome to the site and congrats on your new purchase.

Zero Three Si
11-24-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Driftin SI

<<<<GIGGLES>>>>>>>

andy
11-24-2003, 11:46 AM
Congrats on the car!

Try to be a little kind during the first 600-1000 miles with the
car, varying RPMs and not exceeding 4500 or so (some will say this
isn't really necessary, and I'm sort of in that camp, but it certainly
won't hurt), if you can. ;)

Btrthnezr3
11-24-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by andy
Congrats on the car!

Try to be a little kind during the first 600-1000 miles with the
car, varying RPMs and not exceeding 4500 or so (some will say this
isn't really necessary, and I'm sort of in that camp, but it certainly
won't hurt), if you can. ;)

Yeah...I've heard that from a few people...but it's kinda hard considering how much I like the way this car drives..haha...I have a little over 100 miles now...can't wait till I can open her up a bit!! I'm probably only gonna do exterior mods for now...my parents/best friend would kill me if I started modding this car like my old car (99 Civic 4 Door/Flamenco Black Pearl/JDM look)

bobdobbs
11-24-2003, 12:05 PM
Of the car, or the boobs? :D

Hey, Btrthnezr3, what kind of deal did you get? Did any of our advice help?

Btrthnezr3
11-24-2003, 12:12 PM
Hey...I think I got a good deal...hehe...
It came out to be like 17.4 OTD
I let them get that cuz it had a really nice tint job on it
heh..probably paid a tad too much but oh well! (My parents are supposed to help pay for it...we'll see if that happens?! I had to pay the 5g's down and I have to pay the payments till april, then they pay but I have to "contribute"...whatever!)
I had to haggle with them A LOT!!!
But then...we added financing and I went ahead and got the extended care plan because I'm not gonna do any engine mods and I need to keep this car for a long ass time...
2.9% financing...all that jazz
I went and bought my own floormats
It was like 10pm by the time I got out of there and I was just freaking tired of their shit...I had to haggle so much to get the price and the car I wanted...but whatever...It's aight
My payments are like 260
So whatever, I'm happy
but I'm gonna have them detail it ...it was sitting outside for a while you could tell...and they washed it in the dark...took it back this weekend...they cleaned it up some more but still not up to my satisfaction and I haven't gotten the all important Honda Survey yet so I can get them to do it again :evil laugh:
Anyways...I'm gonna do mostly body mods...this is just gonna be my fun daily you know guys?
Anyways...thanks for all the support, and like I said, I'll get pics soon...I'm at work right now!!

bobdobbs
11-24-2003, 12:23 PM
Hey...I think I got a good deal...hehe...
It came out to be like 17.4 OTD
I let them get that cuz it had a really nice tint job on it
heh..probably paid a tad too much but oh well!
You paid $17400, including tax and license, or BEFORE tax and license?

Btrthnezr3
11-24-2003, 12:25 PM
17.4 after tax, title and license but before financing 2.9% and extended care plan
Sorry for the confusion...I was typing too fast and trying to act like I was working...haha!

bobdobbs
11-24-2003, 12:34 PM
You did really well, then. Texas sales tax is 6.25% (right?) so you paid about $1100 in tax. Figure $100 for license and got the car with extended warranty for about $16200. Good job! You shouldn't feel guilty at all. You did a lot better than some of the chumps around here. :ducking: ;)

Btrthnezr3
11-24-2003, 12:43 PM
Wait...I'm a dumbass...now that I think about it...I got it for 17.9 OTD...16,6XX.00 for the car plus the shizzle...my bad...but I did pay for the tint...that's for sure...anyways...I still don't think that's a bad deal for a car with a sticker of 19,4XX plus the tint which they put as 400 bucks (what a joke)...anyways...I am going to get it detailed to my specifications tomorrow along with maybe a retint on one of the windows...it has a small scratch in it...but it's a brand new car...hehe...I'll do what I can get...they know I'm sassy already though because they tried to jerk me around with selling me one of the other white ones with more miles (one had 200, one 300, one like 75) I wasn't having it...I wanted mine, with 14 Miles...damnit!! So I got what I wanted them when I told them I would give them 5's and shizzle...but they still haven't called yet, so I'm gonna get what I can out of them now...
BTW...I really like my 20 dollar Walmart Floormats...haha...very tough! Its the ones that are "Better" but not "Best"...haha! but better than "Good"
Anyways...I'm probably gonna do what I can in getting a different spoiler...maybe take my rims off of my 99 Civic which my mom has...I'm not really sure yet...we'll see...but I tend to stick around for a while...hope you guys still welcome me after you see my pics...haha...
BTW...everyone at my job is totally weirded out by the shifter...it's all they talk about!
haha

bobdobbs
11-24-2003, 01:00 PM
You still did good. Anything below $17K before taxes is really good. Post da pics!

STP03BlueSI
11-24-2003, 01:06 PM

LMAO

Welcome to the site.

Btrthnezr3
11-24-2003, 01:07 PM
Thanks...that makes me feel a little bit better...man you shoulda seen me on Friday...I was so upset/guilty that I could not even enjoy it...I just felt like I was gonna hurl the whole day...dang...
But I have work today and class tonight...I'll try to get the car cleaned up a little...and me too...and get pictures by tonight or tomorrow...should I start a new thread or use this one when I finally get the pics?
Thanks alot for all your help!
BTW: Honda of Clear Lake in Houston is where I got my car...nice guys (Angel Pinales) and always good service with my 4 door...so...yeah!

bobdobbs
11-24-2003, 01:10 PM
should I start a new thread or use this one when I finally get the pics?
Probably a new thread in the Member Rides section would be appropriate.

TrippZ
11-24-2003, 04:38 PM
:-D you're a girl!?

and from texas?!

how old are ya?!

:D:D:D

Btrthnezr3
11-24-2003, 07:14 PM
Yes, I'm a girl...I now drive an EP...and I'm 19
Any questions?
haha...anyways...I'm gonna wash both my cars when I get off of work tomorrow 3:30pm and then I'll take some pics...I'll try to post tomorrow night in the members rides section...anyways...thanks for all the support guys!

EricP3
11-24-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by TrippZ

and from texas?!

how old are ya?!

dowwwwwn boy ;)

bobdobbs
11-26-2003, 06:52 PM
I'm gonna wash both my cars when I get off of work tomorrow 3:30pm and then I'll take some pics...I'll try to post tomorrow night in the members rides section.
Pics? It's been two days now.

Zero Three Si
11-26-2003, 06:56 PM

and from texas?!

how old are ya?!

Trippz if you jacked off more like myself you wouldn't be so horny all the time. I think much better after a release.:D :D

rs_1101
11-26-2003, 07:17 PM

and from texas?!

how old are ya?!

got game? :D

TrippZ
11-26-2003, 09:28 PM
haha cmon guys... I'm just workin what I got! No for real what part of Tejas are ya from.

:D

clicky click :D
http://ephatch.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=283486
:D:D

Zero Three Si
11-26-2003, 09:33 PM
Come on trippz...we are just messing with ya!

TrippZ
11-27-2003, 11:57 AM
:angel: :angel:

Name's John, btw :)

Btrthnezr3
12-01-2003, 06:17 AM
Hey guys...posted the pics of my cars. Sorry it took so long...go check em out. I'll try to get pics of me sometime soon. All I have right now are my graduation pics from 2 years ago...haha...I'm all dressed up in those pics. I think I look really weird. Well, check em out, talk to you guys later
Trippz...nice pics btw
I'm from Houston

2003EPHatch
12-01-2003, 06:43 AM
Congrats on the new ride. :)