PDA

View Full Version : DC exhaust?

siver-SI
11-24-2003, 08:39 PM
Just wondering is there a DC exhaust for are cars? I did a search but since I have to use a 3 letter word I could not do a DC search.

I heard some one say there was one for are car but I have not heard of one that I can think of. I did look in the sound post and I did not see one.

Thanks,

VividDreams
11-24-2003, 08:54 PM
yes, they do make a DC exhaust for the EP3, however, if youre looking fot something like the coupe/sedan TCS, you wont find it, they make something similar, meaning, instead of going through 2 mufflers, it comes over the rear axle, and splits at a "y" pipe into 2 mufflers, like the $20 ricer cans you see runnin around.

but yes, DC does make one

siver-SI
11-24-2003, 09:31 PM
Thanks. I want a duel tip muffler like the magnaflow one but thought I would as if it was out there. Now I can see why not many people talk about the DC one sounds like it is rice.

Civicvtec1ps
11-24-2003, 11:54 PM
There was one of membe who came to chicago meet. He had DC catback, Sounds really nice. You must have missed him because he came to meet around 5-6ish.

VividDreams
11-25-2003, 05:57 PM
im not saying its junk, i mean, ive never seen the one for the EP's in person, nor have i heard it, so untill i do, i can only go by how it looks. i DO hope it sounds good, i like DC, and id like to buy more of theyre stuff

siver-SI
11-25-2003, 06:20 PM
Ok well I would like to hear what it sounds like on a EP just wish someone would post the look and sound of it.

Blackapino85
11-25-2003, 07:25 PM
get the magnaflow. it's cheap (price), sounds nice, and good quality.
i'm bias cuz i have one.:D

siver-SI
11-25-2003, 08:38 PM
How is the magnaflow for sound? Just wondering is it load in the car or just a little more then stock?