PDA

View Full Version : Why does Showstoppers kick so much ass?

BluePearl03Si
11-25-2003, 02:13 AM
I ordered an AEM CAI in blue from Showstoppers for 185 bucks shipped! Those guys really rock. :)

Now I personally like Injen more and it's numbers are better, but the pipe makes me move my fusebox and goes right by the battery tray and. I want to put my N/X solenoids, blowoff valve and Pressure Safety Switch near the battery tray where they can hang out in the cool, fairly open area left by removing airbox. The AEM just dives down out of sight and leaves that area wide open.

fishboy
11-25-2003, 11:26 AM
blowoff valve? :confused:

Mugen_EP
11-25-2003, 11:27 AM
I believe he is reffering to the purge switch.

fishboy
11-25-2003, 11:32 AM
well if he calls the purge valve a blowoff valve then maybe he shouldn't be getting this stuff. :D

good luck buddy. :D

STP03BlueSI
11-25-2003, 02:25 PM
Why does SSUSA kick ass...well lets see here...they have a BAD ASS EP.:smilem:

RockEP_SS**
11-25-2003, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the compliments Ken! Hope you like the CAI! And yes, our EP is alright :confused: :angel: :cool: !

Rocky
Showstoppers USA

phatfreeza
11-25-2003, 04:15 PM
rocky's ep is "alright" mine kicks ass :D

...time to wake up from my dream... *sigh*

BluePearl03Si
11-25-2003, 06:03 PM
:eek:

Blowoff valves are on Turbos to and Purge systems purge gasses from the nitrous line before a run.

I know the differance, but sometimes I mix them up despite the fact they don't perform the same function, though both purge things you don't want (Excess Pressure, Gas that will slow down your launch)

Don't hate man, I'm not here to flame, bait, showoff, troll, rice, claim I know more than I do.

HondaMan knows his shit, I know no shit. But I do know the differance between a blowoff valve and a purge switch.

Geeze, a simple typo and you are all over it :'(

Anyway yes that EP is sick and your dude on the phone was real helpful. I didn't even have to ask for a lower price, he just gave me a lower one than listed. I know where I'm going for seats and a bodykit now...

fishboy
11-25-2003, 06:18 PM
i keed i keed:D

BluePearl03Si
11-25-2003, 06:24 PM
I know, sorry for the rant :D

shimmy_yaz
11-25-2003, 08:32 PM
why do they kick ass? 1 word

DEDICATION

HondaMan
11-25-2003, 08:42 PM
HondaMan knows his shit, I know no shit. But I do know the differance between a blowoff valve and a purge switch.

Thanks, I try but I'm still a newbie when it comes to turbos and N/X (interested more in other mods). BTW, did you tell Rocky or Chuck I sent you? ;) SSUSA rules! I'm trying to get relatives to get me "gift certificates" to SSUSA for Christmas! :)