PDA

View Full Version : help me please

K20A3Si
11-25-2003, 10:26 AM
i have been in college for two years...i go to one of those small colleges where the football team runs the campus....i have been very tollerable with there rude and insulting behavior for quite some time. it was until 2 weeks ago when someone through ice cream at my car and then last night when i had a garbage can thrown at me by a 5 foot 500 pound football player who couldnt handle his alchohol. i am very tollerable towards peolple who feel they need to let everyone know they are on a power trip and run the school, yet they cnt count to 5. i hae never done what i did last night but after i almost got hit with a garbage can i almost lost my cool and attacked the kid, but i am not like that. so i picked up the phone and called public safety. it wasant long after when they came up and took the kid out in cuffs. but it was after when someone i know said that i was the one who called. i was told to move my car down to the public safety parking lot so none of the football players would do anything to it. that didnt work. i went to my car this morning when it was covered in wet sheets of paper and spit. i am done with dealing with this childish behavior by these ignorant meat heads who think there on top of the world because they can run with a ball. i have turned my head to many times on them. it is discusting when i go to my cafeteria and they ar ethrowing food and using language that is not appropriate for the setting. the acts they show represent thing si have seen in middle school or part sof high school. i am not trying to sound as if we are supposed to act as if we are perfect human beings but i am sick o fseeing the childish shit and they get away with it. i am so concerned right now for teh safety of my car. they wont come and confront me about it they will go beat up on my car that cant fight back. i have had enough but i dont kno what to do...i have afeeling the football team is after my car and is waiting to do something terrible to it. i need to have some intput on what to do to keep my car safe....thanks for reading this guys you are always a help

1flySi2002
11-25-2003, 11:24 AM
i would say go find yourself a cheap POS car and keep you Si somewhere safe.

fishboy
11-25-2003, 11:29 AM
dude what college do you go to? they sound like a bunch of kids. well if they are gunning for your car get rid of it. i agree get a POS car. that's it. your college is stupid. i can't believe that shit still goes on. i just wasn't aware i guess.

Zero Three Si
11-25-2003, 11:38 AM
Get yourself a pair of brass knuckles. Don't pull them out until the last minute and don't let anybody see you pull them out. The car can be replaced. The bodily harm they can cause you is a different story. I'd be ready to defend myself. If the guy is bigger than you kick him sideways in his knee, quick chop to the throat or a thumb in the eye. I'm not a fighter but I WILL defend myself if I have to. I would just be cautious.

bloodzombie
11-25-2003, 11:43 AM
Transfer

blueiedgod
11-25-2003, 11:46 AM
If you have a camera or web cam at your dorm, park infront of it and set your computer to take snapshots every second or so. When they do assult your vehicle you have their faces, you can file a police report with town PD. And to make it count, I would file a small claim court complaint in each name with the maximum allowable amount in your state. Police will just slap them on their wrists, but when you have a judges order to pay you thousands, they will have to think twice. I imagine they have no jobs, they are in college on a sportmanship scolarship. When someone is hit with a lawsuit for damages, the monies are taken out of their scholaship. They simply will not be able to attend school next semester. In fact, their sponsor may revoke scholarship at all. I think the mentality of most schools is changing after what happened with a high school foot ball team from long island. Schools realize that "jocks" are a liability. You can be the pioneer that makes schools realize that they can not keep people who disturb others. Schools are for studying, sports are secondary. Jocks are interfiering with the primary function. Simple.

sniperSI
11-25-2003, 11:48 AM
Get a projectile stun gun for protection, and go to your student council.

Then enact a revenge for your car, I'm sure they have cars correct? Either way expect back lash, just be prepared. I would do something to piss them off, then hide in the bushes all night with your video camera catch them all fucking your car up then get them expelled.

If you pussy out prepare for 4 years of campus hell.

fishboy
11-25-2003, 12:24 PM
better yet you should get a photon phaser and set it to stun then when they mess with your car teleport over to the car and stun them all then call the cops. WTF???

JLannoo
11-25-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by fishboy
better yet you should get a photon phaser and set it to stun then when they mess with your car teleport over to the car and stun them all then call the cops. WTF???

Huh??? http://www.siriusbackstage.com/forum/images/smiles/wtf.gif

dj addicted
11-25-2003, 12:33 PM
very simple... 9mm lol.. just kidding.. like everybody said.. you need proof and catch them in the act.. That is the only way.

TrippZ
11-25-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by bloodzombie
Transfer

ATRIOT
11-25-2003, 12:35 PM
Move to Canada, its great here. No one gives a shit about football, and football teams dont run shit. we can pretty much smoke weed on the streets. Our Ex Primeminster used to take down protestors with choke holds. Our Beer is Better. Our Drugs are Cheaper. We have free healthcare.

fishboy
11-25-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by JLannoo
Huh??? http://www.siriusbackstage.com/forum/images/smiles/wtf.gif

go away dummy

younggotti266
11-25-2003, 01:14 PM
Keep an eye on them after practice.......

watch what cars they drive.......

then the next day when they're in practice let the air out of all their tires.........

or do whatever you want to......

Just don't let anyone see you........

then next time they throw something at you......just kick them in the balls........then go to public safety......
if they try some bullshit saying you attacked them you call bullshit and say it was self defense........

LASI02
11-25-2003, 01:15 PM
Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you, in other words f*** their shit up, start with the 5-500 guy.

the JigGa mAn
11-25-2003, 02:39 PM
i try to avoid shit like this and it seems that you have tried to avoid it as well...and you have been backed into a corner..and the only thing left to do is fight your way out...call the cops and tell them that you want a restraining order on the whole football team which includes yourself and your property. if that dont work SUE the school..they should have better protection for their students and you should have to go through with this...as for them spitting and that bullshit on your car while at the public saftey place press charges for vandilism...if non of that shit works go to a diffrent school where the football players arent cock suckers...and if shit really gets outta hand call a attorney..your rights are being violated

2k2ep
11-25-2003, 02:43 PM
I say find a good safe form of self-defense that you are comfortable with. Also have a talk about what has happend with the DEAN and COACH together. Remind them about the absenses these students will have when caught and jailed and how that will affect their game. All it may take is a reasonable conversation to their coach and he might be able to change their minds. If this does not seem to work find a lawyer that wont be paid until after the case settles and bring the entire f!@#ing lot of them to court on anything the lawyer suggests like harrassment, slander and vandalism. Good luck

K20A3Si
11-25-2003, 02:51 PM
thanks guys...the replies mean alot to me.it ssucks right now...i dont feel safe for my car or me safety. all replies are helpful..you guys are great...i am going to try and resolve this through the dean....i just dont want them to find out i went to the dean and really get pissed and roll my car like a bunch of apes.

1flySi2002
11-25-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by K20A3Si
i just dont want them to find out i went to the dean and really get pissed and roll my car like a bunch of apes.

Thats why i said just get a POS car, cause if they do find out, they will mess with you more.I went to school with some people like them, I really hated them and still do. they just never grow up.
Just remember to be the bigger man, and don't stoop down to their level.

the JigGa mAn
11-25-2003, 07:47 PM
no offense to any jocks on the board...but being that these guys are meat head jocks out smart them...dont try to beat them at their own game youll lose...use what you got to your advantage...if all else fails get the school board involved as well as local political people and maybe state police?

Go_EP_Go
11-25-2003, 08:11 PM
i agree with most ppl on the board for u to get them in trouble and all but dont transfer out...u'd be running away from it and would be letting them win...

if they do anything to u, bam call the cops on their ass...they do something to ur car...bam call the cops on their ass

if all else fails the trusty kick in the nuts should be enough for the time being:winkm:

good luck

Zero Three Si
11-25-2003, 08:27 PM
DO NOT TRANSFER!!! Don't run away from the problem. I think you have been VERY mature about all of this. I would talk to a school consoler first. I wouldn't bring this up to the coach. He'll laugh at you and probably encourage the guys to harrass you. Also, talk to your local police about the situation. That way the know ahead of time that these guys are giving you a hard time. If anything goes down and you end up hurting one of these guys badly, the cops will be on your side already.

hondaspeed_si
11-25-2003, 11:14 PM
Don't really know what to tell you. There's really nothing you can do to get them off your back. You just have to ride it out. eventually they'll get tired of screwing with you and move on to someone else. They are doing it to get a reaction out of you....going go the coach or or something like that won't help you... you do that and they know they're getting to you.. just ride it out. don't give them what they want.

BluePearl03Si
11-25-2003, 11:45 PM
Find some russian mafia connections and get yourself an RPG-7.

Then when the suspected morons drive by in their lifted F-150 or whatever they drive givem a good ol' taste of soviet fury.

http://www.charlieone.com/image/rpg7.jpg

Or the brass knuckles/stungun thing....yeah

peenaySI
11-26-2003, 12:26 AM
your parents didnt send you to school just to get bullied by some punk @ss kids. once is enough, two is too much and three is more than:D defend your safety and the safety of your vehicle legally.

sniperSI
11-26-2003, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by BluePearl03Si
Find some russian mafia connections and get yourself an RPG-7.

Then when the suspected morons drive by in their lifted F-150 or whatever they drive givem a good ol' taste of soviet fury.

http://www.charlieone.com/image/rpg7.jpg

Or the brass knuckles/stungun thing....yeah

Best idea yet.

LACH
11-26-2003, 07:23 AM
Dude its not fair to you even to buy a POS car, its your Si and not theirs.........im on the same page to kick some ass grab some brass knuckles or a pool ball in a sock and catch one of em alone and whoop his ass thatll send a message bro, stick up for yourself and once they see that you aint gonna take that crap theyll back down........best of luck pal.

Go_EP_Go
11-26-2003, 10:40 AM
u know what would be fucked up...

wen u catch em in the act of vandalizing ur car or starting shit with u and u beat em up...they press charges...:yellm:

that would suck mad ass

EKON
11-26-2003, 11:18 AM
Sorry to hear that man. What I would do is first, try to settle this like a man (thru the proper channels), but if all fails get a bat and everytime they threaten you just beat the shit out off them. They may be tough, but a bat is tougher.:D...J/K:angel: If you don't want to go that far just transfer to another school. I'm also not a violent person unless provoked.

:mad: I hate fucking Dumbasses.:mad:

EKON

K20A3Si
11-26-2003, 11:23 AM
yes...i know the coach would tell them to attack me more and to get my car as well...at my college the football team is the best thing to happen i guess to some people....there just a bunch of pin heads who never grew up...they never will either...its a division 3 school and they act like there are in division 1...actually a few of my friends go to a D1 college and they said that the football players there are smart....the other thing is the girls love these guys...they cant speak proper english, and they wear there football jersey everyday...and these girls are hot...i dont understand the mentality of these "jocks"..i would rather call them jokes.

klik
11-26-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by sniperSI
Best idea yet.

THats the best idean of all and pls ask the Mafia if they can spot u a AK47 incase they got away.

anyways, i suggest grab all your old school friend and jump this muthafucker up 1 by 1.

or maybe all of us EPbrotherhood can go to his place and settle the problem. that is some 3000 heads in there men thats an army arm with K20a3's

02NJHondaep3
11-26-2003, 02:46 PM
These all are good ideas. I would jump them individually one by one when they were alone, saw their car in 2 ala any given sunday style, take a self defense course or martial art, bitch the cops and rat them out for underage drinking if they are underage. My mom always said if they hit you once, hit them twice as much. Don't be afraid and transfer, play the system and if all else doesn't work then i think its time to resort to violence errr.... i mean self defense. Just remember a weapon can be used against you as well.