PDA

View Full Version : Some crazy people (long story)

raiyo
11-25-2003, 09:00 PM
Okay, here is the story. God i'm ticked off. I just got my intake installed today and drove home from my friend's shop. Got off the freeway and wanted to feel the difference in preformance since I always speed up there. So I stepped on the gas, didnt shift till 7k in first then in second the same, then i had to slow down because of a SUV in front of me. The intake made a loud ass sound. The traffic in front started to slow down and the SUV completed stopped. I was like, wtf, is it that bad up there. I couldn't see the front from the SUV blocking. The dude from the SUV opens his door and said, "what kind of problem do u have? get off my ass." dude.... there was like 2 car space inbetween us through the whole time when my car was moving. Maybe 1 car space when I completed stopped. Then the dude closed his door and drove off, so I drove along. Same shit again, still hella space between us. The dude steps on the brake hella hard and his ride skid. Opened his door and said, "god damn, get off my ass okay? drive the speed limit" I told him "I'm only driving okay, what's your problem." The dude drove off, again, I followed, the dude pulled over and I passed him and I started to do some cornering quick style to see if he follows me. He does!! I drove into a "U" shaped street and I went in from one side and stopped at the bottom of the "U" street for him to see if he follows. Then I saw a big car/suv/truck stopped on the otherside. He drives up and he looks at me, OMG, it's the SUV. That ticked me off, so I drove to the otherside and waited for him. Pulled out my baseball bat and placed it next to me and waiting for the worse to happen. He came from the otherside and turned off his headlights. I was thinking, he's gonna ram into me. I thought, go ahead, but he didn't and he drove off. I backed-up and wanted to go home, then the dude stops at the opening of another street. I drove away and busted a u-turn and saw his taillight and wanted to follow. But I was thinking, why be stupid, then I went home.

How can some people be so stupid? I was having a REALLY bad day already, and more hard to happen. Man, the intake is getting me introuble, not with the cops, but stupid people.

f1fever
11-25-2003, 09:15 PM
If I were you, I'll either take out the baseball bat at the second stop, or just drove off and never follow that fucker. I used to get a lot of fuckers complaining my HIDs are too bright and blinding them. They never realize only the yellow factory light will leave after image and blind them. U know, stupid people are everywhere u can't kill them all. Just go away or you'll get infected.

raiyo
11-25-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by f1fever
If I were you, I'll either take out the baseball bat at the second stop, or just drove off and never follow that fucker. I used to get a lot of fuckers complaining my HIDs are too bright and blinding them. They never realize only the yellow factory light will leave after image and blind them. U know, stupid people are everywhere u can't kill them all. Just go away or you'll get infected.

i had to follow him, it's the same path to go home.

BarracksSi
11-26-2003, 03:05 PM
That's when you find an excuse to go to a Burger King or something and call it a day.

I had some yahoo start giving me shit, driving threateningly, yelling out his window at me, stupid stuff like that (I wasn't driving stupidly, maybe it was the USMC sticker across the back window). My old Si (an '86.. EF?) was great at avoiding him, but he persisted, so I pulled out my parents' cell phone and called 911.

I told the operator the story, and coordinated to meet some cops at a nearby Blockbuster. I parked, and I was still sitting in my car when he came by, yelling, "You god damned cocksucker!" out his window, and continued to drive out of the parking lot.

I went inside, let the store's staff know what was going on, and waited another three minutes or so until a couple cruisers showed up. I talked to the cop from one car, and the other went into the neighborhood to try to find the guy.

I don't know if the guy was ever caught or charged with anything, and one-on-one -- given EQUAL weapons, or none -- I would have been able to break his skinny weasly ass. The thing is, I wasn't going to assume that he was unarmed, or lost his mind (well, even more than it seemed already), or was out specifically to damage somebody.

Who knows what he had stashed inside his Cougar, either.

!@#$%
11-26-2003, 03:20 PM
barracks gives good advice. as much as you would like to fight, it would only bring you down to their level. One day when i'm elderly, I might pull a gun on someone if they do that to me....but until then I still have a full life to live and do not need any dumb fucks ruining it.

greenguy
11-26-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by f1fever
If I were you, I'll either take out the baseball bat at the second stop, or just drove off and never follow that fucker.
Your first idea would be justification to get shot, your second idea would alow you to write about it on the internet, and able to see your family again. NEVER follow anyone after an altercation of words. If some asshole followed me I would call the cops and let them know where I was going like BarracksSi did. If I got caught at a light and they get out of the vehicle with a bat, try to drive off. If you cant, roll up your windows and slide to the passanger side of your car and point your gun right at thier head and pray ( to Jeebus of course;)) that they are smart enuf to leave with out further alter cation. Then call the cops again and explain what happend.