PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else ever cross a Prius w/ an Ep3? weird..

ep pilot
11-29-2003, 12:16 AM
I think it wants to be an Ep3 sad but true!

Well most of you know my Ep3 is getting a tranny O/H courtesy of Honda. Well I

civicSIracer
11-29-2003, 12:33 AM
shocking

Brettnyt
11-29-2003, 12:52 AM
NOOOOOO!!!!! say it aint so!:(

k20hatch
11-29-2003, 01:12 AM
Ahhhhhhhh :eek:

bobdobbs
11-29-2003, 01:28 AM
Apparently the confusion goes both ways, as evidenced in my posting yesterday:

Strange Prius-owner encounter (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25135)

By the way, when I was at the San Francisco auto show today shooting some pictures of the '04 Si, I overheard TWO people independently say, "Is that the electric car???" Mind you, they were standing in FRONT of the car and the hood was OPEN, showing the engine. Stupid F-ing idiots.

Brettnyt
11-29-2003, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by bobdobbs
I overheard TWO people independently say, "Is that the electric car???" Mind you, they were standing in FRONT of the car and the hood was OPEN, showing the engine. Stupid F-ing idiots.

LMAO... I heard that comment what i was at our auto show here 2 weeks back... A number of people also walked up and said "Look hun! A new honda station wagon!" Some lady was sitting in it and I said, "Its really a great car... Its a blast to drive" she just looked at me funny... I almost tunred back to her and said "No, nevermind, its a horrible car, never, ever, buy one of these..." just because i didnt want another ep driver who doesnt "understand"... There was some foreign guy who really liked the car... That made me happy... "Eh, it is, eh, uh, very, eh, sporty, with , eh, the, eh, shifter on zee dashboard...." he sounded like he was a car guy...

siver-SI
11-29-2003, 03:07 PM
Man I need to get a body kit bad and do some headlight work so my car does not look like these other pieces of crap. First a Focus and now this. :mad:

Zero Three Si
11-29-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by bobdobbs
Apparently the confusion goes both ways, as evidenced in my posting yesterday:

Strange Prius-owner encounter (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25135)

By the way, when I was at the San Francisco auto show today shooting some pictures of the '04 Si, I overheard TWO people independently say, "Is that the electric car???" Mind you, they were standing in FRONT of the car and the hood was OPEN, showing the engine. Stupid F-ing idiots.

Never been insulted and never been asked if it's a Focus nor a Toyota.

I have been asked a MILLION times though, is that Honda's new ELECTRIC car?

chubbychu
11-29-2003, 04:28 PM
our eps still look "happier"

NamingException
11-30-2003, 01:15 AM
I think the new Prius is really cool. I wouldn't get one. They're cool though.

sai_iii
11-30-2003, 09:02 AM
yeah everyone around here asks me if my ep is the new civic hybrid. Happened this morning when i was pumping gas!:'(

oldschoolimport
11-30-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by sai_iii
yeah everyone around here asks me if my ep is the new civic hybrid. Happened this morning when i was pumping gas!:'( tell them it is pretty quick for a hybrid and challenge them to a race :D

SHAKEnBAKE
11-30-2003, 08:07 PM
I met one just now at a costco parking lot. I swear on my balls I first thought it was the 04 ep.:shockm:
They're cool tho.

audomatik
11-30-2003, 09:19 PM
an old guy asked me where they got the name Cooper...