PDA

View Full Version : HP Header?

SilVic
11-29-2003, 10:12 AM
I looked on ebay and online for the HP headers for our car but I couldn't find it anymore. Could someone give me a site where they sell it and is it legal for an 03 si?

civic hatch boi
11-29-2003, 10:31 AM
u gotta use the one made for the rsx. try nopionline.com

02SilverSiHB
11-29-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by civic hatch boi
u gotta use the one made for the rsx. try nopionline.com
ditto
or look on ebay for a hp header for a base rsx...just put in rsx header in ebay search

oogy-boogy
11-29-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
ditto
or look on ebay for a hp header for a base rsx...just put in rsx header in ebay search

Exactly.....Also, if you end up getting the HP: Be sure to attack the inside diameter welds with a dremel... ;)

02SilverSiHB
11-30-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by oogy-boogy
Also, if you end up getting the HP: Be sure to attack the inside diameter welds with a dremel... ;)
? why? mine fit good...maybe just one of those things where one is completely different than the other?

oogy-boogy
11-30-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
? why? mine fit good...maybe just one of those things where one is completely different than the other?

It fit great. The only reason I used the dremel was to clean up the welds. If you feel the inside diamter of the intake/exhaust area (4 in / 1 out) you'll realize how rough it is. Basically, I spent ~2 hours smoothing everything to account for better flow. ;)