PDA

View Full Version : rally light bar for Si?

kuro
11-30-2003, 08:49 PM
Hi. Does anyone make a bolt-on light bar for the Si? I'm looking for something like this:

http://www.subdriven.com/artman/uploads/184-8479_img__scaled_600.jpg

Thanks.

TheMutt
11-30-2003, 09:01 PM
Not to discourage your search, but you mind me asking why?

audomatik
11-30-2003, 09:13 PM
to spot deer better... :confused:

skooba
11-30-2003, 09:14 PM
that thing would look Hella ugly on our car IMO

TezGari
11-30-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by TheMutt
Not to discourage your search, but you mind me asking why?

Maybe he wants to rally...?
j/k!:p

MPBSi
11-30-2003, 09:38 PM
Do what I did with my old audi and bolt them straight into the bumper...

j/k. Haven't seen anything like what you're looking for, but wouldn't be too hard to make one yourself if you know someone who works at a machine shop type place.

Suk02Si
12-01-2003, 01:06 AM
I would get it if I could remove it pretty easily. I would bolt it up for canyon runs and remove it for daily driving.

2QK4U ALLWAYS
12-01-2003, 07:29 AM
Hey I got a light bar with 4 X 6.5" BOSCH Rally lights I just need brackets to mount it to the frame it designed to come on and off withing 2 min I'll post pics in a week or so
looks good and the vision is even better I can light up the road for about a mile and half I got two drivers and 2 high better then any HID in my opinion
good luck
I'll post pics soon
George

:D

kuro
12-01-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by 2QK4U ALLWAYS
Hey I got a light bar with 4 X 6.5" BOSCH Rally lights I just need brackets to mount it to the frame it designed to come on and off withing 2 min I'll post pics in a week or so
looks good and the vision is even better I can light up the road for about a mile and half I got two drivers and 2 high better then any HID in my opinion
good luck
I'll post pics soon
George

:D

Cool, thanks.

Who makes the light bar?

Who makes the brackets?

Zero Three Si
12-01-2003, 08:39 AM
THAT LOOKS BAD ASS!!! I could just imagen rolling through the ghetto with those lights. I could finally shine them back on the cops! hahahahahaha

2QK4U ALLWAYS
12-01-2003, 09:43 AM
I did you wont find a manufactuer for it I made it out of aluminum tubing mandrel bend and the the two ends welded together the you weld on brackets on top and side of the bar.

The only rally light set up you will find is the one that attaches to your hood where you have to drill holes into it and the lights are mounted inside the fiberglass enclosure you also have to buy special lights for the enclosure not good if you want it for buzzing around but it does look good:D my set up is I can take it off if I go into a mall
the lights are expensive;)