PDA

View Full Version : Last Time - Ep Grab Baggers

Si3
12-01-2003, 11:05 AM
first i would like to thank to everyone that has done what i asked when i asked to make this work as seamless as possible. I would also like everyone to know that among my other responsibilites are a *starting a company from the ground up, long term girlfriend, more bills than anyone my age should have, and now, trying to make this FRIGGIN' grab bag work! why are a few people makeing this so hard? All i asked is that everyone have their REAL name, EPusername, and address to my Email and now for the third time i have to figure out who someone is.

CHRIS BRUT.
what is your EPusername? i have no way of knowing who you are. please work with me on this, setting this up has become more of a headache then i ever intended.

please PM me or email Si3@execs.com

Address are going out first thing tomorrow (12/2) morning, if i dont have your real name, epusername, & address by midnight tonight you are getting droppped. no PMs, No Emails, no exuses, no expections.

sorry to be such an angry bastard, but when i take time out of my day to try and do something fun for people i really dont even know and have to deal with this $h!t, it gets a little tiring.

-aj-

Mugen_EP
12-01-2003, 11:40 AM
:m:

STP03BlueSI
12-01-2003, 11:51 AM
Doesnt need to be sticky Already sent e-mail and PM. I sent him a e-mail 2 weeks ago, and said if he needs ne more info to PM or e-mail me.

oogy-boogy
12-01-2003, 12:09 PM
Oops, sorry...I forgot that I had given you my work address. My bad. Your pm box was full so I wanted to let you know...

[quote]
Si3 wrote on 12-01-2003 12:55 PM:
this is not your adress and email?
;)

Si3
12-01-2003, 01:11 PM
ALL ADDRESS' SENT!!!!!!!!!!

excpet for:

2k2 nbp egg

&

Atriot

both of your PM Box's are full.

please delete some garbage and let me know when i can send!
-aj-

the JigGa mAn
12-01-2003, 01:22 PM
huh grab bag??? when was this?? damnit i wanna be in it...is it too late????

Peking
12-01-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by the JigGa mAn
huh grab bag??? when was this?? damnit i wanna be in it...is it too late????

A few weeks ago, I think. Check out the off topic section.

ATRIOT
12-01-2003, 04:38 PM
Email has been sent with address!