PDA

View Full Version : I almost forgot, my EP3 is going to be in a commercial

Peking
12-01-2003, 06:21 PM
Today when I was taking my ride into the Acura's Honda Spec. on Tara Blvd. They were starting to shoot a commercial for their shop, so they wanted to show my ride :D I agreed, and they took some shots of my ride along with a 00 Black SI (in there replacing his 3rd motor, boosted with a Greddy Turbo along with a bunch of other stuff), White Prelude Type SH (not sure of the year), and Tom's B18C5 (swap) in his EG hatch. There were other Acura's and Honda's there too. Tom is sorta a legend around here, that's why they call him "The Legend" :cool: , and he also goes by Southside Tom. He also is in a band called Muuhda.
Here are some pics of his ride
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid20/pb2da061d1794dd0e82312a0d72e73509/fdbbec00.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid20/p249256736f59e120cc596798533f0dde/fdbbeb76.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid20/pbb9ba1224fd721dd7dc65b2afb8955ad/fdbbeb7c.jpg

You can check out more here... http://www.siatlanta.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=11&t=000028

Not sure when it is going to air, but the local folks will most likely see it along with the Golden Budda commercials :D

civicSIracer
12-01-2003, 06:50 PM
props on the comercial spot.. nothing new with that 92 tho.. its sick.. but majorly overplayed in cali.. looks sweet tho

Brettnyt
12-01-2003, 07:00 PM
Nice! Any pics of your car? Way to rep the EP!

Peking
12-01-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by civicSIracer
props on the comercial spot.. nothing new with that 92 tho.. its sick.. but majorly overplayed in cali.. looks sweet tho

Thanks, your right nothing new about the EG. Other than his is the nicest I have seen around here, it is a very clean ride. I bet in Cali everything is alittle overplayed :D I mean that in a good way.

Peking
12-01-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Brettnyt
Nice! Any pics of your car? Way to rep the EP!

Thanks, I am waiting on my Mugen hood before I update my members ride thread (Atlas1133, anyway the pis were lost when the site when down all them months ago). EP FRICKIN RULES :shockm:

bratkat64
12-01-2003, 07:56 PM
I have pics of ur car on my site
--go steal now!

ep3guy
12-01-2003, 08:12 PM
80% of EG's look like that here in SoCal. Still pretty clean though.

eurosteez
12-01-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Peking
I bet in Cali everything is alittle overplayed :D I mean that in a good way.
hehe true dat

Peking
12-01-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by bratkat64
I have pics of ur car on my site
--go steal now!

My car, or Tom's? girl you better watch out, I'm going to be famous :cool: Today small commercials, tomarrow the world :eek:

And some Victories Secret Girls :D

ep_nezay
12-02-2003, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Peking
and Tom's B18C5 (swap) in his EG hatch. There were other Acura's and Honda's there too. Tom is sorta a legend around here, that's why they call him "The Legend" :cool: , and he also goes by Southside Tom. He also is in a band called Muuhda.
Not sure when it is going to air, but the local folks will most likely see it along with the Golden Budda commercials :D

I bet Tom put up some threads on H-T by now.:blushm:

Peking
12-23-2003, 08:06 PM
Sorry to bring this back, but I just cought the tail end of the commerical. It was on the Travel Channel (#60 or #25 Comcast), saw Tom's car. Dammit I want to see mine. Anyone local drop what you are doing and frickin watch this channel :yellm:

Just kidding if you see it you see it, if not you miss out on my good looking girl :D

YssSI
12-24-2003, 11:31 AM
Yeah I was trippin out when I first saw the ad the other night. I think it was on ESPN or Discovery channel. David looks so professional in the spot. I dont know if I saw your car in it or not. There is a short time of Tom's car and a few other shots with cars up on the lifts. Pretty basic commercial but still cool cuz it's people I know and have dealt with.

Scott

k20hatch
12-24-2003, 11:35 AM
Thats awsome man...my car has only been on the news...haha for a local car show...gonna have to move up to your level!! Congrats on the commercial..thats pretty awsome!

Peking
12-24-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by YssSI
Yeah I was trippin out when I first saw the ad the other night. I think it was on ESPN or Discovery channel. David looks so professional in the spot. I dont know if I saw your car in it or not. There is a short time of Tom's car and a few other shots with cars up on the lifts. Pretty basic commercial but still cool cuz it's people I know and have dealt with.
Scott

I haven't seen the begining of it, so I am thinking that I am in the first few seconds of it. Or atleast I hope I made the cut, yeah I was right next to the door when David did his piece. They did some footage of Josh with a diagnostic tool in my car, I was hoping that would show.

Originally posted by k20hatch
Thats awsome man...my car has only been on the news...haha for a local car show...gonna have to move up to your level!! Congrats on the commercial..thats pretty awsome!

Cool that your ride was on the news (and in a good way). Thanks, I think a spot on the news is a higher level. I tell you what, we should have a contest on who can run from the cops the longest. We could make a Worlds scariest Police Chases show :D