PDA

View Full Version : Car getting repainted today

jereds02si
12-02-2003, 11:27 AM
Well I took my car today to the body shop to get repainted and to get a couple door dings out. None of this would had to happen if it wasn't for the faggot who keyed my car. I considered buying the S2000 solar yellow paint for my car. But then I would be the easiest car to key next.

bratkat64
12-02-2003, 11:54 AM
Keeping it the same color then?

Sleeper Style
12-02-2003, 09:12 PM
how much are they charging you for it? is it the whole car or just certain panels? after having my car for less then a month some a$$hole decided to key me as well. some other "dick" decided it would be a good idea to rest his a$$ or something against my front 1/4 panel and a small dent is in the crease line above the wheel. kinda ticks me off every time i see it or think about it. there is a pathetic touch up job done to the paint so that it atleast mathces and won't rust but it looks like hell and i want to get it redone professionally. so if you don't mind...let me know how much they are raping you.

TrippZ
12-02-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by jereds02si
Well I took my car today to the body shop to get repainted and to get a couple door dings out. None of this would had to happen if it wasn't for the faggot who keyed my car. I considered buying the S2000 solar yellow paint for my car. But then I would be the easiest car to key next.

yeah what color did you decide to paint it?

civicracer1128
12-02-2003, 11:56 PM
please say champ white....its my dream and i cant afford it....hope someone can.

cHiNoYbOi14
12-02-2003, 11:58 PM
Is there a difference between Champion White and Taffeta White?

chubbychu
12-03-2003, 12:15 AM
champion white...if im not wrong is a creamier color...UGH...

stick with taffetta...nice and bright. or a nice pearl white.

ATRIOT
12-03-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by plainol2k2si

Dissing the Championship White? Theres Honda heritage behind that colour! Blasphamy!

civicSIracer
12-03-2003, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by plainol2k2si

omg
ban him NOW. honda hater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just playing.. you have to love the champ white..