PDA

View Full Version : Target practice

redronin22
12-02-2003, 11:05 PM
Tuesday evening 730pm-9pm. As im upstairs surfing the web listening to music Some F.O.B / ricer / bitchass mother fVc|<ers tried to egg my lil piggy parked outside. Luckily their aim was bad and the salvo of fowl missles sailed harmlessly above n under my car. I didnt here any of this happen an only noticed that there was an attempted egging after i had walked outside for some fresh air. This is the latest of hate crimes committed against my EP in the last few weeks. Before this Someone had tried to jack my red H on my hatch.

Any ideas fellas for somee theft/ricer/fob deterence?

civicSIracer
12-02-2003, 11:12 PM
thats fucked up man.. uumm defense, park in a garage.. or car cover? watch for they gay asses and fuck them up.. save some eggs for when they drive by again.. i have to get my door and rear panel repainted due to homosexual egging against my car:(

redronin22
12-02-2003, 11:13 PM
i was thinking about a car cover... but wont that attract MORE attention? + i got a big ass mugen wing n dunno if it will fit =-/

HK_EP3
12-02-2003, 11:37 PM
why u hating on FOBs? usually are the white washed mofos that do that, FOBs are cool man, stop hatin on them.

cHiNoYbOi14
12-02-2003, 11:41 PM
Yeah man that was hurtful :'( . Half of my family are FOBs.

redronin22
12-02-2003, 11:41 PM
Haha, from what i noticed FOBS in 86 legends/accords/civics always roll hard n stare down at us "decent" folk with nicer rides.

To that i tell em get a job n stop haning out drinkin beer complaing how "LIFE IS SUCK MANG"

I think my car is being staked/f'd with out kinda makes me nervous "fixing" it up.

StrangeShadow
12-02-2003, 11:49 PM
there's a comp in all the car mags that makes cutome car covers, accoring to drops/kits/wings...maybe check that out...what's a FOB...I know SOB but not FOB?

chubbychu
12-02-2003, 11:50 PM
http://x-10.com/home/offer.cgi?!TSHD2,../techtoystshd2.htm

spy camera =o) put it in your lawn or somewhere secret-ish. get the plates and bring it to the police =o) bye bye vandals

klik
12-03-2003, 12:30 AM
FOB fresh of the boat, mostly asian who got in the country around this time and hardly speaks english. just like mexicans who called wetback, got the idea.
and pls dont hate on FOB's i have fobs friends and they are not stupid like this hatin on cars. if we hate u we dont hurt your car we hurt u. cuz the car has nothing to do with anything between u and us.
only whitewash FOBs do this, cuz they are so pussy and jealous about your car and they try to hurt yo baby. but they wont have balls to comfront u how they hate your car.

StrangeShadow
12-03-2003, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by klik
FOB fresh of the boat, mostly asian who got in the country around this time and hardly speaks english. just like mexicans who called wetback, got the idea.
and pls dont hate on FOB's i have fobs friends and they are not stupid like this hatin on cars. if we hate u we dont hurt your car we hurt u. cuz the car has nothing to do with anything between u and us.
only whitewash FOBs do this, cuz they are so pussy and jealous about your car and they try to hurt yo baby. but they wont have balls to comfront u how they hate your car.
I know from first hand experience that immigrants from anywhere that first come here not speaking english, don't come here to jack up cars, they come here to get jobs and food...most of the time for their family.
...and sadly, nothing against anglos...cause i know a # of them on this site are cool...but everytime something has happend to my car or my parents/friends/family and we saw the person...it was an anglo...not some poor immigrant that simply wants a better life for their family...I'm pretty sure they don't risk their lifes and go through peril simply to get to this country so they can have the chance to vandalize an Ep3...considering how many they always find dead in the back of trucks and barges...OH SHIT they died before they could vandalive an Ep3...and to think that was their only reason for coming here right

klik: not aimed at you man, you're cool ;)

CivicHB
12-03-2003, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by StrangeShadow

...and sadly, nothing against anglos...cause i know a # of them on this site are cool...but right

nice

furious
12-03-2003, 06:27 AM
ok, so he obviously has a low opinion on FOBs...in fact just using that word conveys an unconscious/conscious dislike about such recent immigrants. the word sucks, those who use it for other than defending them sucks. now cut the racial fire and get back onto topic before this becomes locked...please...

now, for the egging...i would just apply extra extra wax and finish on that vehicle so that the paint wouldn't be so damaged. other than that, you'll have to resort to violance or something ridiculous that will get your big egg further abused.

redronin22
12-03-2003, 07:33 AM
I guess you guys have never met "hardcore" wangstas.
Ok so maybe FOB wasnt the best word to use, but it was the first word to come to mind. Perhaps "wangsta" is more appropriate. These guys around my neighborhood dont speak much english and are shady mofo's.

P.S my parents bro n sis were fobs. So is my GF. =-)

bratkat64
12-03-2003, 09:18 AM
Well the asians in my area are mostly nice, a few gangs around here steal cars but I don't know their ethnicity. I luv my asian boys in my club. = D

I know a lot of white kids that are haters and they go around stealing car parts, breaking windows, slashing tires ect. Heh, immature.

ep3guy
12-03-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by redronin22
Haha, from what i noticed FOBS in 86 legends/accords/civics always roll hard n stare down at us "decent" folk with nicer rides.

To that i tell em get a job n stop haning out drinkin beer complaing how "LIFE IS SUCK MANG"

I think my car is being staked/f'd with out kinda makes me nervous "fixing" it up.

Fobs in 86 Legends? IMO, those are the real gangsters... Not kidding either. I know you're still kinda new to the area, but around our area Rob, all the little bustas drive the nicer cars and they act hard, but they're nothing. I'd be worried about the 5 bald mid 20s looking people in a broken down Cressida/Maxima or Civic/Accords. Keep an eye out for those guys, they might want your car.

Also, if you live in the neighborhood I think you live in, the people in there killed my cousins best friend a long time ago. :mad:

plpong893
12-03-2003, 09:42 AM
while i am at school i dont have much to worry about but when i go home there is a lot of people who hate on a nice young man with a nice car i sleep with my window open so i can hear everything outside. One night a heard a car stop in front of my drive way walk up by my car, i ran out with a bat they took off...and yup they were little ricers is a old body accord or something.

klik
12-03-2003, 11:53 AM
anybody can be a hater sometimes, white, black, yellow, u name it its just defent what place of the world u live in,

and when shit happens specially in my place, they alwyas says minorities did this shit. thats what pist me off sometimes. but its cool cuz im a cool guy and i can control my self.

like strange says im cool
;) ;)

Si3
12-03-2003, 12:43 PM
sounds like this is the perfect situation for the ol' Ice Pick in the Urethra gag!

If you want to know how i feel about Car vandals, Refer to Pulp Fiction when Vincent is talking to the drug dealer!

-aj-

bloodzombie
12-03-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by StrangeShadow
I know from first hand experience that immigrants from anywhere that first come here not speaking english, don't come here to jack up cars, they come here to get jobs and food...most of the time for their family.
...and sadly, nothing against anglos...cause i know a # of them on this site are cool...but everytime something has happend to my car or my parents/friends/family and we saw the person...it was an anglo...not some poor immigrant that simply wants a better life for their family...I'm pretty sure they don't risk their lifes and go through peril simply to get to this country so they can have the chance to vandalize an Ep3...considering how many they always find dead in the back of trucks and barges...OH SHIT they died before they could vandalive an Ep3...and to think that was their only reason for coming here right

klik: not aimed at you man, you're cool ;)

I'm pretty sure asians don't risk much when coming to this country. And a lot of the young ones feel the need to "make a name for themselves" by being hard. Probably because people give them shit, even other asians who have just been here longer.

Why can't we all just get along?

Oh yeah.. for defence... don't drive a nice car until you have a garage

StrangeShadow
12-03-2003, 05:08 PM
you would be suprised what ppl do to get here...haha
...anyways...there are dumb haters of every race from every hood
and of every age...I just hate when ppl are stereotypical toward minorities...but then everyone saying that is from cali...lol

anyways, yeah my car was egged TWICED the first time I felt like crying the next i wanted to kill any and everyone in view...lucky it was like 3am and no one was around...then someone smeared gun all over my car on a very hot day...so yeah, I got real pissed...but there isn't much to do about it other than repare stuff and just try to avoid certain places and make sure no one fallows you home.

I mean are you willing to have asault charges filed against you over an egg or """"have a crew retaliate against you by doing a home invation when your mom and little siblings are there alone or by doing a driveby"""" cause YOU did something...just call the cops, they'll take off running when they see them patrolling the area more.

good luck, and no hard feeling to anyone about what I said, simply showing it's annoying to get things aimed at you :D

redronin22
12-03-2003, 10:22 PM
Hey guys I AM ASIAN TOO. So lets drop this anti minority stuff, cus i am a minority. all technically in the area i live in white people are minorities. AN i prob do live in the area you're thinking about.

Ill be on the lookout for those 80's cressidas/maximas etc. There was this white corolla filled with punk's driving around a few weeks ago...

StrangeShadow
12-04-2003, 12:08 AM
try to find another place to park, and make sure no one fallows you home and stuff...

klik
12-04-2003, 02:06 AM
good thing i have a garage, thats prolly the reason i bought the EP, otherwise ill be drivin a beat up 88 mercury

redronin22
12-04-2003, 11:50 AM
I think ill start parking in the backyard, its a pain in the ass but so is replacing parts n washing waxing just cus some people cant let me enjoy my lil EPig

StrangeShadow
12-04-2003, 12:57 PM
there's a street I drive down where I see a lot of hatches parked on the front lawn...right next to the house door or front window...I guess so the ppl inside are closer and can hear if anything happens...