09-17-2002, 10:18 AM
Comments? Concerns?

I'm gonna throw some in and see.

02SilverSiHB
09-17-2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by DynaSpeed
Comments? Concerns?

I'm gonna throw some in and see.
I wouldn't bother. you won't notice anything. It's more for FI cars...like when I had my JRSC on my EX. I used that to help eliminate overheating. unless you are overheating, no since in doing, especially since you have a stock thermastat.

02blksi
09-17-2002, 11:40 AM
"Comments? Concerns?

I'm gonna throw some in and see."

I hope that when you say your gonna throw some in and see you really mean:
you are going to flush your coolant system
add the instructed amount of distilled water
and then add the instructed amount of water wetter

DO NOT ADD WATER WETTER TO YOUR COOLANT!!!!!!!! --joe

DynaSpeed
09-17-2002, 11:43 AM
DO NOT ADD WATER WETTER TO YOUR COOLANT!!!!!!!! It says you can. Any glycol based coolant, not just water, and any type of radiator, and any type of hoses.

02SilverSiHB
09-17-2002, 01:26 PM
It says you can. Any glycol based coolant, not just water, and any type of radiator, and any type of hoses.
why do you want to do it? it's not going to do anything for you. all that is for is to help the engine run cooler for FI vehicles. you are not generating enough heat. trust me, it's a waste of time. have you ever flushed your coolant? on a 97 civic it is still a little tasky. you have to take out your thermastat and flush everything out, then replace with 50%coolant and 50% distilled water and some water wetter. it is to much work for something you will not notice a gain out of. I live in Texas, and I am no where near to worry about that. if you want go ahead, and waste your time. you got our comments, and so far it's a 100% DONT DO IT!

02SilverSiHB
09-17-2002, 01:27 PM
It says you can. Any glycol based coolant, not just water, and any type of radiator, and any type of hoses.
doesn't it get cold up where you're at? that will also negatively affect you. but if you must, do it, then get an upgraded thermastat,radiator cap, and fan switch....if you really want it.

Az02Si
09-17-2002, 02:30 PM
Its not worth it for you guys,i also only used it when i had my JRSC.But on a sidenote,dosent adding a few drops of dishwashing detergent do the same thing? Just reduce the surface tension of the water?