PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice!!!!

TeamFlipnotics
12-08-2003, 10:38 PM
Hey wassup fellow Ep3 owners i just wanted to know what are the best parts in the market for our car

exhaust- apexi n1 skunk2 greddy evo hks etc. i want to know what everyone prefers lol

i'm gonna be makin money while in Iraq i'm a marine so by next year when i get back i'll be working on my blue ep3 i'm going to japan for a bit on deployment so i want to know what are the good parts i might snag some in japan if i get a chance lol but yeah what about CAI
aem v2 aem reg cai injen etc.

headers- dc sports etc

i would appreciate a lot of feed back when i get back i wanna work on my car i want to put quality parts on

i just want like a vote on best parts the most voted items will probably be picked lol

well thanks ya'll i'll be back soon i'll be on my second tour in iraq because the army cant handle their job so marines gonna go there an fix it hahaha oh well ride hard peace yall

02civicSI
12-08-2003, 10:41 PM
well if i was going to be taking a trip to japan i would (a) check out the sights and (b) buy a boatload of JDM stuff. You got access to a storage area? i did when i was on ship but never stopped in japan...only austrailia...even better. i test drove a type-r in U.A.E. that was sick. have fun over in iraq. i came back with $8k but i havent the slightest where it all is now :o