PDA

View Full Version : Showstoppers is the sh#$

plpong893
12-10-2003, 03:12 PM
Just called showshtoppers and ordered a kaminari front lip, with ctr sides and rear, and a k-series hood they gave me a great deal and hooked up a great shipping price.Chuck was a ton of help.. i would recomend them to anyone. im buying all my stuff though them.

Joe:D

STP03BlueSI
12-10-2003, 03:33 PM
Yes they are the $h!t.

Peking
12-10-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by STP03BlueSI
Yes they are the $h!t.

Yes they are, what would we do without them :'(

TrippZ
12-10-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Peking
Yes they are, what would we do without them :'(

buy from another store without severely discounted prices :'( :'(

Stoop
12-10-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by TrippZ
buy from another store without severely discounted prices :'( :'(

How dare you speak this blasphemy of buying from someone else other than Showstoppers!!:mad: :mad:

We would not buy from anyone else.....all our cars would be STOCK :D :D

MrCivic03
12-10-2003, 04:39 PM
that is all so true chuck is hookin me up with some Buddy Club p1 2 17" spinners(ahahahah JK) i cant wait chuck and rocky are great. gotta love their ep also man it is a great inspiration.

Brettnyt
12-10-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by StoopSi
We would not buy from anyone else.....all our cars would be STOCK :D :D

No no, mine is stock anyways....

plpong893
12-10-2003, 04:42 PM
only way i would buy somewhere else is if chuck couldnt get it for me

1fastminivan
12-11-2003, 01:11 AM
Yeah!....Chuck and Rocky are freakin awesome. They got my HKS catback and ES motormounts shipped ASAP.....got here ASAP!! Showstoppers are the Shit!!:D

By the way.....HKS is the most freaking awesome sounding exhaust.....got in trouble by my neighbor earlier tonight...finished install at 1am....hehe......couldnt wait till the weekend.

cease
12-11-2003, 01:38 AM
chuck & rocky = the dinamic duo

hip hip hurray 4 showstoppers:D

Vertigo
12-11-2003, 05:47 AM
Just like Batman & Robin, Beavis & Butthead, Bo & Luke Duke, Cagney & Lacie, Sonny & Cher and Ponch & John(CHIPS)!!!

STP03BlueSI
12-11-2003, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by Vertigo
Just like Batman & Robin, Beavis & Butthead, Bo & Luke Duke, Cagney & Lacie, Sonny & Cher and Ponch & John(CHIPS)!!!

LMAO Chips!

RiCeCoOkEr1280
12-11-2003, 06:22 AM
I wouldn't expect anything less than the BEST customer service from Chuck, Rocky, and the people at Showstoppers. They have done wonders for the EP community. Thanks Fella's.

chunky
12-11-2003, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by RiCeCoOkEr1280
I wouldn't expect anything less than the BEST customer service from Chuck, Rocky, and the people at Showstoppers. They have done wonders for the EP community. Thanks Fella's.

word to that. their customer service is AWESOME. Sometimes the lowest price isn't the only factor to consider. I paid more to buy some of my shit from them, but in the end, it paid off b/c when I needed customer service after the purchase, Chuck took care of me, and that means WAY more to me than saving a few bucks by buying from some hole in the wall web store.

fsugatorbait
12-11-2003, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Vertigo

Ace and Gary...

Hahahahaha j/k, couldnt resist. :D

pedzola
12-11-2003, 08:49 AM
Made my first order from showstoppers last week. Chuck was very helpful... I have a long list of things I will have to buy from them. :D Expecting my Type-R headlights... RIGHT NOW! The UPS man is always late. :(

pedzola
12-11-2003, 11:35 AM
Hmmm... so fedex, ups, airborne express, AND my mailman all passed my house with no packages today. Chuck said the lights were shipped monday 3-day express... any idea what shipping method I should be expecting? I just assumed UPS before but then I thought fedex since they call their 3 day service "express." After the fedex guy drove by I was left a little confused. Are there any shipping companies left? :confused:

Maybe there was a mixup, ill call later if its not here by 5ish.

The only advantage to having showstoppers 3000 miles away is that I can call at 6:00pm and its only 3:00 there so they are still open! ;)

Chuck said I should get them Thursday at the latest though so I told the body shop I would bring them today, they are waiting for them I think. :o

STP03BlueSI
12-11-2003, 12:28 PM
Yea Chuck has a problem with USPS. I know Cheryl ordered something from them and the Post office said it was suppose to be there last week(them bastards..not ss). But Chuck is on the ball with it and on their asses about it.

Customer Service = A+

So chuck what did my parents order for me:blushm: :angelm: :winkm: :smilem:

SiR_d1
12-11-2003, 12:44 PM
wouldn't have my TEINS or my GREDDY w/out them:cool:

phatfreeza
12-11-2003, 12:58 PM
they are my heroes! :'( :'( :'(

ep3si02
12-11-2003, 01:22 PM
i ordered my usdm ctr lip kit from them and they have great service and prices

02situner
12-11-2003, 01:28 PM
i have bought a few things from them and have had nothing but good service good products and good experiences.. oh ya good prices too..

RockEP_SS**
12-11-2003, 02:55 PM
Yo fellow EP-hatchers! Thanks for all the positive comments! We really appreciate your showing of appreciation :p :D (what the heezy did I just say!?!). There were a couple bumps in the road, but a huge majority of our EPhatch customers are always satisfied. Thanks again yall!

Rocky
Showstoppers USA

plpong893
12-11-2003, 02:58 PM
so rocky do i get a discount on my next order for startin this thread...lol

Vivid-Cruz
12-12-2003, 12:24 AM
damn.. are they giving you guys a BJ with every purchase or what?? good deal or not.. its a business.. basic economics.. better prices.. higher volume.. there still capitalists profiting off yer asses!

I hope they make me this happy when i get money next month!