PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good deal ????

jerseyjew
12-11-2003, 05:15 PM
I found some 16" Rota slipstreams on Ebay. Flat Gunmetallic, 4x100, 45mm offset, 13.5 lbs. Will they fit the ep and is this a good deal. Let me know please? Here's the link.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43956&item=2446602946

Civicvtec1ps
12-11-2003, 05:23 PM
Yes those wheels fit on ep.
4*100
Reserve not met though..

jerseyjew
12-11-2003, 05:53 PM
I am glad they will fit the ep. The reserve is met now. Someone must have just bid on them.

jerseyjew
12-12-2003, 06:47 AM
BUMP! Help I need some more insight here on whether these are a good deal or not. The auction is almost up.

Btrthnezr3
12-12-2003, 07:16 AM
Hey Jersey...
that may seem like a good deal for those Rotas but the seller might try to rape you on shipping since he has no charges listed....I got my Rotas from Discount Tire; that's right, Discount Tire...I was all ready to buy my wheels from Jaydm.com and I called discount for tire prices...the sales rep then preceeded to ask me what wheels I was gonna put them on and I told them I was ordering them...he promptly asked for the size/number/color of the wheels and said he would get back to me...he called me back about 10 min later telling me that he could get them for 8 bucks cheaper shipped than jaydm.com...I said aight...and am really happy with the results in the end. I didn't have to wait for the wheels to show up on my front porch and have some bastard mess them up while shipping or some kid steal them off my porch. So I stayed safe and saved 8 bucks, and they had them mounted on my tires/balanced and ready to go when I got there in the morning! Hope this helps man! Good luck with the rims, cuz those would look great on an EP!

jerseyjew
12-12-2003, 11:55 AM
I will look out for that. Thanks man. The seller has the automatic shipping charges thing in his auction so it automatically adds the shipping charge to it.

oogy-boogy
12-12-2003, 01:45 PM
Try www.machiii.net

Incredible prices on Rotas.

raiyo
12-12-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by oogy-boogy
Try www.machiii.net

Incredible prices on Rotas.

yup yup. free lug nuts and hub centric rings if you buy tires/rim package. did i mention free shipping?

Kis4KEN
12-12-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by raiyo
yup yup. free lug nuts and hub centric rings if you buy tires/rim package. did i mention free shipping?
wut are hub centric rings... i always here ppl talking about em but idunno wth they are.... ?!?:confused:

Btrthnezr3
12-13-2003, 08:32 AM
Hey guys...not trying to be an ass or anything, but I checked on Machiii.net and their prices are higher than JayDM.com and from what I got at Discount Tire. Not to mention that JayDM will beat any advertised price.
Machiii.net
15" $450
16" $500
17" $550
JayDM.com
15" $440
16" $485
17" $520
Discount Tire
15" $432 (C8's/Silver)
Note: All prices are "shipped"

Now, when buying wheels...I probably wouldn't choose to buy from Machiii.net. That package deal seems like a good deal...I might would actually jump on that. I guess it depends on the tires. JayDM.com has 15" Rotas on Falken Azenis for like 885.00 I think...hmm...doesn't include the free lugs (which is a good throw in for Machiii.net). Like I said, I'm not trying to be rude...just trying to help out and put some info out there that I had. Yeah, so buying just rims...JayDM or Discount Tire (some peeps hate Discount), for a package, Machiii.net seems like a great deal!!
Again, Good Luck...hope I didn't rub anyone the wrong way...
errr....:angel:

oogy-boogy
12-13-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Btrthnezr3
Hey guys...not trying to be an ass or anything, but I checked on Machiii.net and their prices are higher than JayDM.com and from what I got at Discount Tire. Not to mention that JayDM will beat any advertised price.
Machiii.net
15" $450
16" $500
17" $550
JayDM.com
15" $440
16" $485
17" $520
Discount Tire
15" $432 (C8's/Silver)
Note: All prices are "shipped"

Now, when buying wheels...I probably wouldn't choose to buy from Machiii.net. That package deal seems like a good deal...I might would actually jump on that. I guess it depends on the tires. JayDM.com has 15" Rotas on Falken Azenis for like 885.00 I think...hmm...doesn't include the free lugs (which is a good throw in for Machiii.net). Like I said, I'm not trying to be rude...just trying to help out and put some info out there that I had. Yeah, so buying just rims...JayDM or Discount Tire (some peeps hate Discount), for a package, Machiii.net seems like a great deal!!
Again, Good Luck...hope I didn't rub anyone the wrong way...
errr....:angel:

No problem...Info is always good. You may want to check on www.groupbuycenter.com as there's usually a vendor with Rota's for sale.;)

Si Death
12-20-2003, 07:57 PM

ok i went to their site and i couldnt find anything about tire and wheel packages. SO .. what is their price on the packages?????

any feedback would be AWESOME!:cool:

raiyo
12-21-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Si Death
ok i went to their site and i couldnt find anything about tire and wheel packages. SO .. what is their price on the packages?????

any feedback would be AWESOME!:cool:

it's not really a package thing. you go pick out your rim, then tires. if you buy both from them, they will balance the rims for you. plus free lugs and hub rings, plus free shipping.